7 Feb 2023
Part-Time Overnight Office Assistant – Urban Family Center – Muscat
To manage the office, we need a vivacious and amiable Office Administrator. As the point of contact for all administrative and maintenance office needs, you will assist with daily office operations and administrative activities.
Job Title : Overnight Office Assistant – Urban Family Center
Location : Muscat, Masqaṭ, Oman
Salary : $ 21.47 per hour.
Company : Northwell Health
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintain the building and its contents, working in tandem with other employees and internal contacts as necessary, and communicating with the local property management.
- Keep the office safe from intruders and make sure it can meet any business continuity requirements set by the company.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office, from scheduling meetings to assigning tasks to secretaries and other administrative support staff (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- Keeps the office running smoothly by assigning and monitoring clerical tasks, reviewing and approving requests for office supplies, and keeping tabs on all incoming mail.
- controls the personnel, including scheduling, timekeeping, and worker evaluations.
- Plan and execute regular staff meetings and office events, such as client and company development events and charitable contributions.
- Member of firm-wide administrative operations team (projects and initiatives) which enhance service delivery to internal and external clients.
- carries out intricate clerical duties, such as composing letters and reports, filing paperwork, answering questions, referring clients, and setting up meetings.
- performs a variety of secretarial, administrative, record-keeping, accounting, file-reviewing, and other related duties as needed.
- Provides information to the public about the branch’s services, rules, and processes, and on occasion makes recommendations to management about how to proceed in certain situations.
- Capability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a high-pressure, precise setting.
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and quick pick-up of new technology tools
- Capability to remain focused, efficient, and successful while gracefully handling various objectives and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated mastery of senior-level management, interpersonal, and organizational abilities.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of seven years working in a management role in a midsize or larger professional services firm.