26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Pastry Sous Chef – Suez
We are now taking applications for an Executive Chef who will deliver cuisine and service while building strong, positive, and long-lasting connections with our residents and visitors. You will be in charge of the culinary and dining teams and will collaborate closely with the Managers to deliver a unique experience.
Job Title : Pastry Sous Chef
Location : Suez, Al-Suways, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.17 per hour.
Company : NITEHAWK PROSPECT PARK LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Food product development and improvement is a responsibility of this position. Do what is necessary to keep up with changing market conditions and to anticipate the wants of your visitors. Make suggestions for improvements to the food item. Develop new items and menu ideas based on data gathered from market research..
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an information system that manages and records food and supply expenditures and current inventory, evaluates spending relative to budget targets, and estimates future purchase and storage needs.
- Administration is in charge of employee selection, training, and development within their department, as well as managing the agency’s operations in accordance with federal, state, and local employment and civil rights regulations. They are also in responsible of reacting to and addressing concerns reported by employees.
- Workers should be made aware of the importance of safety procedures and procedures, procedure codes should be specified, and workers should be tested to ensure they understand safety standards.
- The Execution Framework connects culinary production. Food preparation, manufacturing, presentation, and serving are overseen. Food quality is ensured by monitoring kitchen staff. Educates and supervises culinary staff. How to accomplish what must be done. Motivate staff. Set daily team huddles. Training records, opening/closing checklists, and performance data. Multitasking and ease are essential.
- Customers will be happier if staff members are given more responsibilities. Worker rights and obligations should be communicated to them. Make sure your staff understands how to best serve your visitors.
- Food prices, controls, and compliance must all be taken care of in order to keep costs down. Organize your supplies and meals, Ensure that the food and service you get meet or exceed your expectations at all times
- Execute and provide food line products according daily menu. Maintain Aramark’s menu and food quality. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals: waste control, consistent menus, recipes, ingredients, and labor. End-to-end supply chain and procurement protocols, and only certified suppliers. Applying Food Framework knowledge. Verify requisitions and purchases for food consumption. Upkeep equipment.
- Profit-loss factors must be managed. Pays all kitchen/restaurant operational costs. Set margins and manage by predictions. Food production planning and controls
- All culinary and kitchen activities must follow occupational and environmental safety policies. Adhere to all policies, rules, and laws, including safety, health, and wage and hour.
- Two years of experience as an executive chef, Strong background in cooking and the ability to keep up with new trends in the field, Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to keep the highest standards and follow company policies.
- a history of aggressively leading a team of people A background in nutrition is recommended. You must pass a drug and background check before applying.
- Increasing sales may be accomplished via the use of Chef if appropriate promotional menu items and marketing techniques are developed. Required to have a good attitude and participate in the hotel’s Leadership Committee.
- High school diploma or GED, 6 years of experience in cooking, food and beverage, or a related field, 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or a related field; 4 years of experience in cooking, food and drinks, or a related field
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to come up with creative solutions Extensive experience in the administration and training of restaurants’ culinary and service departments You have a great work ethic since you are always on time and you cooperate well with your coworkers.