26 Jan 2023
Part-Time Patient/Family Service Specialist – Udaipur
You will assist the Lead Childcare Specialist in the operation of our childcare facility as a Child Care Specialist. You’ll do daily tasks, show compassion and care for children and their families, and guarantee each child’s physical and emotional safety and well-being. You’ll contribute to our aims of fostering play, discovery, communication, and customized child-centered development in this job by assisting us in maintaining a warm, kind, and loving learning environment for children.
Job Title : Patient/Family Service Specialist
Location : Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 23.72 per hour.
Company : Children’s Hospital Colorado
Job Type : Part-Time
- Helps the state decide whether to approve new applications for child care providers and terminate current registrations.
- Provides technical assistance to facility operators by conducting training, responding to inquiries, and providing child care-related information.
- Social service workers and investigators work together to investigate and record allegations of abuse, neglect, or misbehavior.
- Co-plans appropriate learning activities for groups of children, taking into account their age, group size, composition, and other variables.
- Inspections and assessments of current and prospective child care providers verify adherence to state and federal standards.
- An environment that encourages self-confidence, trust and respect for others is critical.
- Clarifies issues that need attention, prepares a strategy for addressing them, and assigns deadlines.
- There is minimal cooperation between owners, administrators, boards, and child care providers in a given geographic region to ensure compliance with child care requirements.
- Ensure that you have the required flexibility to satisfy the need for health and safety monitoring visits on weekends and at night, if necessary.
- To maintain track of child care registration data, this role requires communication with the division and the information technology department.
- A Master’s Degree or the equivalent of 36 hours of post-baccalaureate academic work is required. Four years of experience in education administration or teaching, or a close affiliation with either.
- Experience dealing with low-income families and/or child care subsidies, as well as understanding of Child Care Resource and Referral Service or child care services, is preferred.
- It is vital to possess great interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Skill sets necessary for this position include reading, assessing, and interpreting general business periodicals, technical processes, and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to successfully convey information to groups of managers, clients, board of directors, and the general public, as well as reply to inquiries.