26 May 2023
Full-Time People Data Analyst – Abuja
Business Intelligence analysts are needed on the team at this time. The ideal applicant will have expertise with a variety of data models that will serve as the foundation for building dashboards and reports that will drive company operations and strategic decision making.
Job Title : People Data Analyst
Location : Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Salary : $ 67.73 per hour.
Company : Informa Group Plc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Using rapid fire business intelligence applications and in-memory analytics, make business decisions faster and be more flexible for the people who use them.
- Extract data that will be processed, combined, and analyzed to produce reports, graphs, dashboards, and other outputs for internal and external audiences to disclose performance businesses and goods
- Prepare reports, verify findings, and reconcile utilizing corporate data governance standards and reporting methods
- At every level of a company, the ability to communicate and present effectively is essential.
- Contribute to the integration of third-party hosted and premise-based apps with other systems, as well as with internally built applications and utilities.
- Understand broad business factors and trends, as well as the relationship between analysis and business effect.
- Provide training seminars, prototype sessions, and office hours to help analytic end-users by onboarding new end-users to the analytic platforms.
- To address gaps, write requirements and cooperate with internal teams to create solutions depending on priority and effect.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of business goals by partnering with the development team to design and evaluate product needs.
- Using Qlik Sense’s internal developers, create and maintain custom data structures for the platform.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in database design and management; user acceptability testing; and data presentation.
- Must be familiar with and proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, as well as the Windows operating system.
- Must know and be interested in relational database queries, data modeling, and data analysis or data science.
- management of many projects at once and rapid response to changing business needs has been shown in the past.
- Should have documented non-functional needs, interpreted non-technical requirements, defined the architecture, prepared estimates, and defined technical solutions to suggestions.