26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Pharmacy Assistant I – Tuticorin
Work under the direction of a certified pharmacist, the Pharmacy Assistant aids with pharmacy duties that do not need the pharmacist’s expertise. Included but not limited to filling units and repackaging, paying, keeping track of inventory and completing stock orders.
Job Title : Pharmacy Assistant I
Location : Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 17.36 per hour.
Company : Shields Health Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Perform tasks at the point of sale and ensure that all monetary transactions, including cash, credit, and check payments, are correct. Make a final settlement of the daily register transactions at the conclusion of the shift and check for inconsistencies
- fill out forms to be alerted and to order new things when they need to do so. Requests for floor stock from patient care areas are filled out. Cost centers are charged, deliveries are checked for expiration dates, and charges are sent to the correct cost centers.
- Comprehends all aspects of the industry and its competitors as well as customer needs, distribution techniques and firm products.
- The importance of maintaining a clean and orderly workplace, cleaning work spaces on a regular basis, and following correct disposal procedures can’t be overstated.
- Prescriptions must include the following information: the medication’s name, the dosage and potency, instructions on how to take the medication, the quantity provided, any specific instructions, and information on how to get a new prescription Generic or therapeutic replacements may be possible in some situations.
- It is vital to give appropriate medications, information, and professional services in a helpful, caring, pleasant, and efficient way in order to meet the objectives of the pharmacy and the company.
- In the event of an emergency, perform a wide range of duties, such as sick call covering, vacancy replacement, workload shifts, and project management.
- Prescriptions are sold after authenticating the patient’s identity by comparing a call slip to a claim check, examining a health plan card or other patient identification.
- Check to see that all medications have been stored safely and securely in accordance with the Department of Health, the Joint Commission, and the State Board of Pharmacy rules.
- Using the batch record provided by the pharmacist, packages and labels sterile and non-sterile items, as well as dosages that are manufactured on the spot.
- Pharmacies and other healthcare providers must ensure that patients get their drugs and supplies on time. In addition to carts for cardiac, cardiac, and surgical emergencies, this category also contains carts.
- be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities and good organizational abilities, as well as the ability to think critically and make sound decisions
- always on the lookout for flaws and isn’t afraid to ask questions if they are found.
- Complies with all allocated automated distribution tasks and obligations.
- Accuracy in multitasking and stringent deadlines in a high paced, team-oriented atmosphere.