9 Feb 2023
Part-Time Physical Therapist – Alexandria
We’re looking for an experienced Physical Therapist that can operate in a fast-paced workplace right now. The ideal applicant cares about his or her patients and goes above and beyond. As a Physical Therapist, you will work with people to establish treatment plans that will improve their capacity to move, reduce discomfort, restore function, and prevent disability. We’d want to meet you if you’re a responsible and reliable person who genuinely cares about the well-being of others.
Job Title : Physical Therapist
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 42.64 per hour.
Company : Advanced Personnel Management
Job Type : Part-Time
- Consults with a physician and other health care providers to acquire further patient information, recommend treatment program adjustments, and integrate physical therapy treatment with other parts of the patient’s health care.
- Implement a Plan of Care, hold patients accountable for sticking to it, and alter the timetable and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- As needed, offer advice and assistance to the client’s family and/or other caregivers to encourage the client’s progress toward mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- Restore, maintain, and encourage not just ideal physical function, but also perfect wellness, fitness, and quality of life when it comes to mobility and health.
- Patients should be given information and training to assist them in reducing their drug usage and avoiding surgery.
- Perform initial and continuous physical therapy evaluations in accordance with the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) standards of practice and state regulations.
- Understands multiple payer payments and allocates therapy resources efficiently based on resident goals and outcomes in connection to discharge destination.
- Tests and assesses the patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capability, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and keeps track of the results to help design or update treatment plans.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities caused by diseases, disorders, maladies, or traumas.
- Instructs, motivates, and aids the patient through non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive devices including crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Empathy, compassion, and the capacity to urge patients to push themselves to their boundaries in a responsible, safe, and productive way are all valuable skills.
- Physical Therapy degree from an American Physical Therapy Association-approved program
- Knowledge and experience in rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that demonstrate achievement of the necessary job knowledge, skills, and abilities are preferred.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- Experience in a skilled nursing facility, a hospital, or an inpatient/outpatient setting is necessary for this position.