Full-Time Physical Therapist – Gattaran
In compliance with Physical Therapy Standards of Practice, the Physical Therapist offers and coordinates comprehensive physical therapy care to patients through the proper use of evaluation, planning, education, and implementation of a treatment plan. Documentation, scheduling, family training, attendance at rounds, engagement with the Interdisciplinary Team, involvement in staff meetings, procuring supplies, and contributing to ongoing quality control and performance improvement are examples of indirect patient care activities. In addition, incumbents are responsible for effectively responding to legal, patient rights, safety, maintenance, and emergency situations; participating in continuing education, staff development, and self-directed learning; and overseeing and providing performance feedback to staff, aides, students, and volunteers, as needed.
Job Title : Physical Therapist
Location : Gattaran, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 43.38 per hour.
Company : Northbridge Health Care Center
Job Type : Full-Time
- Patients should be provided with information and training to help them cut down on their drug use and avoid surgery.
- To get further patient information, make treatment program changes, and integrate physical therapy with other aspects of the patient’s health care, the physical therapist consults with a physician and other practitioners.
- Perform initial and continuous physical therapy evaluations in accordance with the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) standards of practice and state regulations.
- Create a Care Plan, hold patients responsible for following it, and alter the timetable and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- Tests and examines a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacities, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, as well as keeping track of the results so that treatment plans can be designed or modified.
- Understands different payer reimbursements and distributes therapy resources effectively in accordance with resident goals and outcomes as they relate to discharge destination.
- As needed, advise and communicate with the client’s family and/or other caregivers to help the client proceed toward mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- Prevent the development, symptoms, and advancement of impairments, functional limits, and disabilities caused by diseases, disorders, ailments, or injuries by preventing their onset, symptoms, and progression.
- Instructs, motivates, and aids the patient with a wide range of physical tasks, including non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive equipment like crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Restore, maintain, and encourage not only good physical function, but also ideal wellness, fitness, and quality of life when it comes to mobility and health.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a constant basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- Empathy, compassion, and the capacity to urge patients to push their boundaries in a responsible, safe, and productive manner.
- At least one year of experience working in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or inpatient/outpatient setting is required.
- Knowledge and experience in rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that indicates achievement of the required job knowledge, skills, and abilities is preferable.
- It is necessary to have a physical therapy degree from an APTA-approved program.