7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Physical Therapist / Physiotherapist (100% Remote) – Solana
We’re looking for an experienced Physical Therapist that can operate in a fast-paced workplace. The ideal candidate cares for his or her patients and goes above and beyond. As a Physical Therapist, you will work with people to establish a treatment plan that will improve their capacity to move, reduce discomfort, restore function, and prevent disability. We’d want to meet you if you’re a responsible and trustworthy person who genuinely cares about the well-being of others.
Job Title : Physical Therapist / Physiotherapist (100% Remote)
Location : Solana, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 44.24 per hour.
Company : SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Job Type : Full-Time
- Encourage the client’s progress toward mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan by advising and consulting with the client’s family and/or other caregivers as appropriate.
- Understands different payer reimbursements and distributes therapy resources efficiently in accordance with resident goals and outcomes as they relate to discharge destination.
- In connection to movement and health, restore, maintain, and promote optimal physical function, as well as optimal wellness, fitness, and quality of life.
- Instructs, motivates, and aids the patient through non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive devices including crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- The therapist collaborates with a physician and other practitioners to obtain further patient information, make treatment program revisions, and integrate physical therapy into the patient’s overall health care.
- Tests and assesses a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacities, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, as well as keeping track of the results to design or revise treatment plans.
- Perform initial and continuous physical therapy evaluations in accordance with state regulations and the standards of practice of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Create a Care Plan, hold patients accountable for following it, and adjust the schedule and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- Prevent impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries by preventing the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities.
- Patients should be provided with information and training in order to help them reduce their drug consumption and avoid surgery.
- This role requires experience in a skilled nursing facility, a hospital, or an inpatient/outpatient setting.
- Physical therapists must have completed an APTA-accredited curriculum.
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to encourage patients to push their limits in a responsible, safe, and constructive way are all important qualities.
- It is ideal to have knowledge and experience in rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that demonstrates achievement of the requisite job knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of leadership and a strong drive to learn and improve his abilities.