26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Physician-Chief of Quality – Calatagan
We’re looking for a trustworthy doctor who can help locals with both emergency and non-emergency medical care. The doctor performs medical examinations and assessments, addresses urgent and routine medical issues, oversees medical care for chronic medical disorders, and participates in organizational efforts to assist inmates avoid diseases and accidents.
Job Title : Physician-Chief of Quality
Location : Calatagan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 84.96 per hour.
Company : Merritt Hawkins
Job Type : Full-Time
- To provide medical care to clients, regularly engage with the medical director (CMO).
- To increase quality, safety, efficiency, and health equity, patients and families must be involved in their treatment, care coordination must be improved, and population and public health must be promoted while respecting privacy and security.
- Makes required recommendations for operations that the institution cannot accomplish.
- Establish a sympathetic relationship with patients by displaying good bedside manner.
- Use and support a detailed clinical treatment paradigm developed and maintained by the team to assist obese people lose weight.
- Routine checkups by the doctor should be performed on individuals to assess their health and detect any concerns.
- Provide preventative and health-maintenance therapy, such as yearly physicals, healthy habits, and self-care skills, via education and counselling.
- Prepares thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor requirements, including evaluation results, treatments administered assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other important information.
- Utilizing the medical director’s proprietary medical processes, evaluate and manage ED, PE, and male sexually related health conditions.
- Mid-level clinicians (nurse practitioners and physician assistants, including those working in Women’s Health Care) must be supervised.
- It is preferable to have board certification in family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R. It would be advantageous if you have prior experience in Occupational Medicine.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- The qualification of DOT/CDL Medical Examiners is required (Company will assist in obtaining if needed)
- A current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are delivered (licensure must be in good standing), or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are provided.
- Working experience in primary care medicine for at least two (2) years in an outpatient setting is preferred.