30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Plant Cost Accountant – Dinapur Nizamat
The Cost Accountant examines, analyses, and reports on material, labor, and other costs to verify that costs for the company’s goods are allocated in accordance with corporate policies and best practices, as well as financial accounting requirements. Closely collaborates with manufacturing, supply chain, and sales to give timely business information to all levels of management. Identifying chances for continual improvement will help you to grow your profitability.
Job Title : Plant Cost Accountant
Location : Dinapur Nizamat, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 29.28 per hour.
Company : Paragon Water Systems Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Using a direct deposit is essential.
- For this position, you will need a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- The payment for this job is evaluated on the number of years of experience you have.
- It will help if you have prior SAP experience.
- Gathers and reports financial data quickly and correctly to analyse Production Financial Reports.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Present your findings to management and assist them in better understanding the P/L, cost drivers, and cost estimates.
- You should interact with people on various levels and in various circumstances while performing a variety of jobs.
- Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
- The BOM, labor routing, and OH allocation must all be used to determine the cost of new goods.
- Assist with sales tax returns filing.
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Initiation and accountability are exceptional.
- A thorough understanding of enterprise resource planning systems is necessary, as is a focus on internal controls (ERP).
- Juggling multiple tasks.