9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Plumbing Technician – Siruma
All allocated equipment must be maintained by the Facilities Technician, who reports to the Facilities Supervisor and contributes to the care of the company’s facilities and grounds. Problem solves and repairs a broad range of sophisticated firm facilities and grounds, such as parking lots and ditches as well as other relevant regions. Repairing doors and door hardware is only one example of the wide range of services that may be included in maintenance.
Job Title : Plumbing Technician
Location : Siruma, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.83 per hour.
Company : U-Haul
Job Type : Full-Time
- Take charge of a team’s work by delegating normal, operational duties according to predetermined priorities.
- Assists in the identification of complex facility adjustments, creating recommendations and work orders, and monitoring their implementation in order to improve customer service and customer experience.
- Work with technicians to help them develop their self-esteem and competence as facility assistants/technicians. To retain and motivate employees, implement a system of peer accountability.
- Manage the facilities department’s work order system to schedule maintenance, projects, and general work orders in order to satisfy departmental goals.
- Checks daily logs to make sure technicians and other workers keep the central plants and daily operations of the facility running smoothly, as well as small and big problems with the facility.
- Many semi- and skilled activities go into building, structural, and grounds maintenance. Ensure the building’s problems are dealt with (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs)
- It also performs high-level data analytics and alarm reporting activities, and it integrates and modifies alarms and trend sets.
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and sophisticated maintenance repairs are all part of the job description. Ensures that systems and equipment are installed correctly and in accordance with applicable laws, ordinances, and legislation. Preventative maintenance checks of HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems are performed as needed, and department emergency systems are maintained and tested as necessary. For clarity on repairs, seeks for more information and reference materials, and, if required, escalates the situation to the Lead Tech/Supervisor for further clarification.
- Facilitates open, professional (verbal, nonverbal, and written) communication so that everyone can understand each other and be role models by example. Communication that encourages both work and problem-solving is clear and professional, giving the best service to every customer and patient.
- Motivates a team-oriented work unit to accomplish departmental objectives by providing an example of actions that build a healthy work environment.
- a good enough command of the English language in speaking, reading, and writing to carry out the main tasks of this job, especially in terms of actions that could have an impact on patient or worker safety or security.
- The equivalent of a high school diploma (examples include: GED, verification of homeschool equivalency, partial or full completion of post-secondary education, etc.)
- Performs the given task safely by demonstrating the skills and abilities required via on-going assessments of skills, competence, and performance.
- An expert in at least one trade such as carpentry or plumbing or electrical or painting or roofing or heating or cooling, or general maintenance, is required.
- Ability to bend and twist one’s upper body, work in close quarters and climb hand-overhand through small spaces, lift 50 pounds and work on ladders/lift in loud, hot, dusty or cold situations is a pre-requirement for employment.