26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Podiatrist – Pretoria
We’re seeking for a responsible Doctor that can examine and treat chronic pain patients while also providing high-quality medical treatment. To assess symptoms and identify diseases, you must be well-versed in pain management and other medical issues. It is necessary to have a lot of patience because the job might be hard.
Job Title : Podiatrist
Location : Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
Salary : $ 87.38 per hour.
Company : Aya Healthcare
Job Type : Full-Time
- On a regular basis, collaborate with the medical director (CMO) to give medical treatment to customers.
- Education and counselling should be used to provide preventive and health-maintenance care, such as annual physicals, healthy behaviors, and self-care skills.
- The ability to empathize with patients and have a good bedside manner are critical skills for any healthcare professional.
- Completes the necessary documentation and creates thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor requirements, which include evaluation findings, treatments provided assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other applicable information.
- Utilizing the medical director’s proprietary medical processes, evaluate and manage ED, PE, and male sexually related health conditions.
- Uses approved EHR technology to enhance quality, safety, efficiency, and eliminate health inequities, as well as to involve patients and their families in their treatment, improve care coordination, and promote population and public health while ensuring privacy and security.
- Conduct regular check-ups on patients to assess their health and identify any potential problems.
- Use and support a thorough clinical treatment paradigm established and maintained by the team and tailored to assist obese patients in meeting their weight-loss objectives.
- Makes required recommendations for procedures that cannot be done in the institution.
- Nurse practitioners and physician assistants, including those working in Women’s Health Care, must be supervised at the mid-level.
- Current, valid (in good standing) medical license in the state where services are provided or eligible for licensing in the state where services are given.
- It is necessary to have communication abilities.
- You should have at least two (2) years of experience working in outpatient primary care.
- Family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R board certification is desirable. Prior expertise in Occupational Medicine would be desirable.
- It’s necessary to get certified as a DOT/CDL Medical Examiner (Company will assist in obtaining if needed)