7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Portfolio Management Senior Associate – Bloemfontein
It is the responsibility of the Asset Manager to report directly to the Principal of Development and to oversee the operational elements of all current projects. It is the Asset Manager’s responsibility to manage the property’s lease, staffing, new project launches, and the overall functioning. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and the ability to handle many assignments at once. Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing, are also necessary.
Job Title : Portfolio Management Senior Associate
Location : Bloemfontein, Bloemfontein, South Africa
Salary : $ 24.5 per hour.
Company : Goldman Sachs
Job Type : Full-Time
- To optimize efficiency and return on investment, it is necessary to increase the usefulness of underused or underutilized technology assets.
- Assisting in the communication of initiatives and programs to the general public and county leaders. County authorities may join a number of infrastructure asset management committees and boards.
- Keep a close eye on customer service for the company’s present tenants. Leasing agents, solicitors, and bankers with a strong network can assist in lease negotiations with high-profile tenants.
- Infrastructure asset management best practices are being promoted throughout the Public Works Department in a strategic and practical manner. This includes providing training to ensure that asset management software is used and functioned optimally.
- Processes and procedures for monitoring and evaluating corporate hardware data from procurement through retirement should be developed.
- All of an asset’s day-to-day business operations, market positioning, and eventual disposal should be guided by the asset’s strategic business plan, which must be developed for each asset.
- A specific focus is made on pre-payments, balloon payments, and maturing loans, which are examined for affordability preservation and possible Business Development refinancing possibilities.
- Asset data, such as serial numbers and tags, must be accurately, comprehensively, and auditably recorded in a configuration management database (CMDB).
- The whole life cycle of any asset, from purchase through disposal, including investor returns, should be modelled under all scenarios. Initiate and oversee the yearly budgeting, strategic planning, and reforecasting efforts.
- Make cash flow estimates, assess them, and make recommendations to investors on capital calls and dividends. Maintain escrow and operational cash accounts to ensure correct funding.
- The ability to operate effectively in a team setting and collaborate with coworkers, suppliers, and other cross-functional groups.
- Experience in contract management or buying and procurement, including strategy creation and implementation
- Reading, writing, and speaking in English must be at a level that enables you to safely and successfully perform your job obligations in English.
- Must be able to utilize and gain knowledge of a number of computer software programs in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and presentation. Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet.
- One (1) year of supervisory or team leader experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, or any similar combination of education and training that gives the applicant the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to accomplish the work.