9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Presales Solution Architect (Remote) – Durgapur
Solution Architect needed. The chosen applicant will collaborate with Operations and Business Development to identify client requirements and provide solutions. White papers, presentations, and proposal answers will outline their solutions. This role entails managing and engaging diverse teams to produce IT applications, enterprise services, program management activities, agency-wide operational support, scientific lab assistance, and direct provider support. The chosen applicant will be able to conceive solutions around important company demands and goals.
Job Title : Presales Solution Architect (Remote)
Location : Durgapur, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 74.51 per hour.
Company : Orpine, Inc. Internal
Job Type : Full-Time
- Creation of white papers, proposals, and briefings exhibiting the organization’s thought leadership; customer contact for marketing and business growth.
- When architects collaborate with other architects to support the product vision and adhere to solution and program increment plans, they may meet the cross-functional architectural demands.
- Cloud-based solutions, system integration, and external interfaces may all be implemented in accordance with the client’s information technology architecture.
- Involved in the planning and implementation of complicated R&D projects, as well as the integration and assessment of such projects, as a team leader for a research team
- Themes addressing major machine-learning or artificial challenges should be created, and funding for future research efforts based on these themes should be acquired via partnership with potential sponsors (customers or internal champions).
- Assisting with major capture projects by developing innovative solutions that balance time and cost with other business considerations. Aid in the creation of capture strategies by advocating and generating value propositions.
- Meets customer IT architectural needs, including creation of specific solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and external interfaces for these systems.
- Collaborates with Business Analysis and Solution Engineering groups, provides assistance for functional and technical requirements management, and drives software selection procedures, among other responsibilities
- Work with business, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects to develop product solution requirements (people, process, technology and information).
- To meet the technological problems that clients specify, develop and execute new and creative solutions. Design and conduct novel research on your own, while also working with others within and outside of your own business.
- Involvement in the creation of software designs, managing vendor assessments, and justifying technical recommendations are all examples of experience driving technical planning for software portfolio.
- a Bachelor’s degree in conjunction with 12-15 years of previous relevant experience or a Master’s degree in conjunction with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Certifications earned within a field will be taken into consideration in addition to years of experience.
- 10+ years in IT, including 5 in software development or application design and 5 in solution architecture Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field, or comparable education and/or experience; Diploma or GED needed
- This position entails developing new system builds, legacy improvements, build vs. purchase analysis, and integrating COTS software packages, SaaS or PaaS components.
- Knowledge of data modeling, data engineering, feature engineering, model lifecycle management, and cloud architecture. supervised and unsupervised deep learning techniques like convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and gated recurrent unit; data analysis, modeling, and visualization packages like TensorFlow, Kera, Pytorch, Caffe, and Theano; and Python analytics.