4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Prime Brokerage Business Consulting- Analyst – Cape Town
Reporting to the Managing Director of the Small Business Development Center, the Business Advisor provides a comprehensive range of small business-based assistance, including one-on-one client counseling in business planning, analyzing, preparing, and structuring financial statements, such as cash flow projections, income statements, and sources and uses statements for reporting, and assisting clients with automated and manual record keeping systems.
Job Title : Prime Brokerage Business Consulting- Analyst
Location : Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Salary : $ 35.5 per hour.
Company : Perficient
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze internal control risks and advise on risk reduction in conjunction with Compliance and Legal, Operational Risk Management, and Business Experience Owners
- Sessions come in many forms, such as long-term classroom settings, one-day or multi-day conferences with open forums where important topics are talked about, and other public places.
- The center helps with things like financial plans and projections, business plans and operating strategies, as well as managerial analyses and research. It also comes up with and uses marketing plans to get the word out about the center’s commercial resources and coordinates marketing efforts to spread the word.
- Assume the role of a client advisor and respond to inquiries about credit administration difficulties brought on by the approval of a loan, such as decision, price, structure, and renewals.
- During Program Increment Planning meetings, this person works with the IT teams to review needs. It works closely with business and IT to execute requirements and manage change.
- In order to reduce or comprehend the risks connected with the client relationship, you must do research and acquire information. In the event that a request from a customer is granted, amended, or rejected.
- Providing exceptional oneonone advice to a diverse and complicated customer demands a broad variety of expertise in many areas. Depending on the client’s degree of skill or the intricacy of the enterprise, many clients may be served on a shortterm basis, while others need longterm guidance. Maintaining a high level of activity while responding to the time-sensitive nature of commercial decision making requires adequate organizational abilities.
- Achieve corporate goals by maintaining productive and cooperative working relationships with individuals from a variety of backgrounds both inside and outside the firm and with local, employee, and nonprofit groups.
- Facilitates the conversion of high-level corporate vision and scope into precise functional requirements for campaign data and system functionality.
- IT architects and the Release Train Engineer collaborate to ensure the IT Development team obtains timely campaign information.
- Experience in the healthcare, consumer goods, or service industries, preferably with a focus on consumers and strategic data; prior knowledge of SQL is not essential but is extremely desirable.
- Experience crafting communications and providing critical information to stakeholders and all levels of management in order to impact business optimization-centered choices.
- Extensive experience designing solutions and suggestions to enhance efficiency and business choices, including performance and profitability management while adhering to risk and regulatory rules.
- Entrepreneurship, small business management and operations, financial and accounting concepts, procedures and standards, marketing, market research, economic development, and legal concerns relating to company growth.
- Excel and Visio knowledge are required for this position. complete familiarity with the underlying concepts and methods of AGILE The implementation of marketing campaigns