7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Principal Implementation Consultant – Doha
The Implementation Consultant works with customers in the Residential, Commercial, and Corporate real estate industries. Job duties include project management, business analysis, system setup and user training/support. Excellent knowledge of industry standard software (MRI, Yardi, RealPage) and/or real estate inside an ERP system.
Job Title : Principal Implementation Consultant
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 33.22 per hour.
Company : Scienaptic Systems
Job Type : Full-Time
- This position’s main responsibilities include organizing and directing testing, documenting and monitoring test results, and ensuring that concerns are remedied quickly.
- Client tools and consultations, such as enablement, communications management, change management, and technical advice, are critical for customers to grasp.
- Stakeholder groups get weekly status briefings on project accomplishments, plans for the next week, and issues needing management and stakeholder attention.
- Make that new workflows, scripts, or solutions are tested before they are implemented. Ensure effective completion of more sophisticated account settings by providing project management as needed.
- Planning and attempting to control the implementation process is very important because it lets the customer know when each stage is expected to be done.
- To impact other processes and system priorities, collaboration between functional and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) from the business side (internal and external) is the purpose of SMEs working together.
- Keep an eye out for clients who aren’t utilizing the service as often as they should be, and provide them best practices to encourage them back into the habit.
- Delivery of the appropriate Company solution as part of the implementation process customizing Company Solutions to meet Client needs allowing the delivery of a solution that works effectively for each customer producing value and optimising development possibilities
- deciding the extent of the job, allocating the appropriate cash and staff, creating deadlines, developing communication strategies, and describing the sorts of testing and maintenance to be conducted
- Work breakdown structures (WBSs) and a thorough plan (i.e., milestones) are maintained to guarantee the project is completed on time and to specifications.
- Accepts great responsibility for the success of the project and demonstrates an excellent capacity to help others in the fulfillment of tasks via knowledge sharing. Requires little supervision from a manager with a more senior level of responsibility.
- Partners with functional and technical experts (both inside and outside the company) to come up with different technical or business solutions. Gives advice on options, risks, costs vs. benefits, and how they will affect other business processes and system priorities.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in implementing/onboarding/project management/customer success/building relationships/change management is essential.
- Responsible for conducting end-to-end configuration testing, organizing and managing Client User Testing, documenting and monitoring test findings, and ensuring problems are fixed in a timely way.
- Bachelor’s degrees in business or similar subjects are preferred, but not essential.