7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Private Banker – Udaipur
When working with a cash drawer or as a Retail Banker, the Banker is responsible for following all bank line and banker protocols. Complete the compliance modules in the order they were given to you. Active sales engagement and attainment of management’s financial and branch goals. Maintain a cheerful, can-do attitude while being flexible enough to react to the demands of day-to-day business.
Job Title : Private Banker
Location : Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 20.93 per hour.
Company : BancorpSouth
Job Type : Full-Time
- Proper client identification and confidentiality, daily account reconciliation, and suitable report preparation are all part of securing the bank’s assets.
- You may assist the Bank’s overall sales efforts by selling consumer banking goods and services directly.
- Maintain a broad understanding of branch operations to verify that all rules and procedures are followed.
- Asking proper questions and listening to their replies might help you gain a better understanding of the customer’s goals.
- Your customers may bring you any and all traditional banking transactions in person, through a drive-up or night deposit, via the mail, or over the internet.
- Work includes, but is not limited to, bank deposits and cash recovery, opening and shutting the office and the vault, preparing reports, as well as any other work activities required to ensure that the department runs smoothly.
- Check the endorsement, get correct identification, and make sure the check is legitimate.
- In order to keep the quantity of money in the teller drawers under control, you must buy and sell money from the vault as needed.
- It is important to maintain a professional look and a well-organized desk in order to prepare for daily encounters.
- Preparing recommendations for clients to better their financial status, or pointing them to others who can help them.
- Customer relations, accuracy, speed, detail, flexibility and judgement, as well as a pleasant, professional demeanor and the ability to execute many tasks, are the most important qualities of this job.
- Will learn how to use the teller machine, calculator, keyboard, encoder, image capture/scanner, Oscar (ATM cards), SEI Trust System, Streamline, and Vertex equipment and applications.
- Know the roles of retail divisions that directly affect your employment (deposit operations, client care, records management, etc.)
- A college graduation is required, as well as 12 to 18 months of client engagement and sales experience, preferably in banking.
- Basic computer and office abilities are necessary.