Full-Time Private Credit Associate – Asset Management Team – Faridabad
As an Asset Manager, your job is to make sure that the technology-related data centers and public cloud assets in your company are well-managed on a daily and long-term level. The Asset Manager is the person who is in charge of making sure that all of the company’s information technology assets are being properly cared for at all times. This person is in charge of developing and maintaining policies, standards, processes, systems, and measurements that help the organization lead the Asset Portfolio in terms of risk, cost, control, governance, compliance, and business performance goals set by the business. The Asset Manager will work with all of the departments that buy, deploy, manage, and report on IT assets. They will use integrated software solutions.
Job Title : Private Credit Associate – Asset Management Team
Location : Faridabad, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 22.73 per hour.
Company : Google
Job Type : Full-Time
- Balloon payments and pre-payments are evaluated for their influence on affordability and the availability of Business Development refinancing alternatives.
- To increase productivity and return on investment, look at methods to make the most of underutilized technology assets.
- Cash flow predictions may assist investors in making choices about capital expenditures and dividends by providing them with information about the company’s cash flow. Maintain close supervision over your escrow and working capital accounts to ensure that they are sufficiently funded at all times..
- Throughout the Public Works Department, infrastructure asset management best practices are being implemented strategically and practically. The provision of asset management software training falls under this category.
- The whole life cycle of any asset, from purchase through disposal, including investor returns, should be modelled under all scenarios. Initiate and oversee the yearly budgeting, strategic planning, and reforecasting efforts.
- Keep an eye on and analyze data related to corporate hardware from the time it’s requisitioned to the time it’s retired. To that end, devise and put into action strategies and procedures.
- Each asset should have a strategic business plan that governs its day-to-day operations, market position, and eventual disposal.
- Making and disseminating information to the general public and county staff. Many boards, committees, and organizations dealing with infrastructure asset management might include a representation from the county.
- Asset data, such as serial numbers or identification tags, in a configuration management database must be checked and maintained to ensure that it is accurate, comprehensive, and auditable at all times (CMDB).
- As a representative of the company, you should manage existing tenant relationships to make sure that great service is being given. The best way to negotiate lease terms with high-profile tenants is to work with leasing brokers, lawyers, and lenders.
- Must be able to operate and develop knowledge of a number of computer software programs in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and presentation. Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and internet use.
- Understand and practice successful teamwork and cross-functional collaboration with coworkers, external vendors, and other departments within your organization.
- To ensure the safety and efficiency of the work, employees must be proficient in English at a level that allows them to comprehend and communicate effectively.
- Expertise in contract management, purchasing, and other aspects of developing and implementing strategies.
- To be qualified for this job, you must have five (5) years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, plus one (1) year of supervisory experience, or a comparable combination of education and experience.