5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Pro Bono Practice Manager – Ibaan
An experienced Practice Manager is needed to oversee daily operations at our clinic. The duties of a Practice Manager encompass a wide range of responsibilities, from personnel operations and administration to scheduling and billing. The ideal candidate has a cheerful outlook, strong customer service abilities, and five to seven years of experience managing a clinic.
Job Title : Pro Bono Practice Manager
Location : Ibaan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.64 per hour.
Company : SaVida Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain sophisticated knowledge of software systems for data compilation, storage, and retrieval for managerial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state dental legislation, a safe work environment by complying with all local, state, and federal health and safety rules and laws, and office and company policy and procedures.
- Communicate with the hospital on behalf of the Clinical and Practice Management Leadership to aid in issue solving and the establishment of appropriate objectives.
- Organize the development and implementation of office budgets as well as the purchasing of standard office supplies and equipment.
- Maintain an office climate that allows for the best possible patient care and customer service.
- Scheduling associates, scheduling vacation time, and managing continuing education requirements
- Collaborate with HR in evaluating, probing, and resolving issues related to staffing (such as hiring, firing, retention, and termination).
- Review and organize office processes, such as but not limited to payroll, invoice, and cash management.
- The Practice Manager plays a critical role in the daily operations of the hospital and reports directly to the chief of staff.
- Manage staff and maintain tabs on how the clinical, administrative, and billing departments are faring in their daily operations.
- It’s crucial to have a firm grasp of HR fundamentals including record keeping, confidentiality, and the law.
- Possess excellent communication skills, be able to solve problems independently, and have the courage to face and resolve conflicts within the team.
- Must be able to manage all departmental functions and interact (verbally and in writing) with patients, doctors, and other departments.
- Direct supervision experience and a minimum of three years of experience in a related field (medicine, veterinary medicine, customer service, etc.) are also necessary (includes hiring, associate development, etc.).
- The equivalent of two or more years of office management experience will be considered.