30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Procedural Billing Specialist I-Urology – Ambikapur
Billing Managers are needed at our office. Directly under this person’s direction will be the Senior Billing Manager, who will be in charge of the regional staff of Billing Clerks. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a closely related subject and at least five years of billing experience, please apply. In order to be a successful billing manager, you must be able to work under pressure, be able to multi-task, and have a strong organizational and leadership style.
Job Title : Procedural Billing Specialist I-Urology
Location : Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, India
Salary : $ 21.22 per hour.
Company : Eversheds Sutherland
Job Type : Full-Time
- Recognize training and compliance support requirements for departments and customers. Ascertain that enough resources are available to satisfy these requirements. Provide comments and suggestions on problems affecting the organization’s financial and customer satisfaction objectives, as well as regulatory compliance to other areas of the company.
- Implementation and management of rules, procedures and processes for the CIAC Extension Department to improve customer satisfaction and regulatory and policy compliance She is the driving force behind the standardization of PSCO’s processes and policies. Gaps in rules, procedures, and processes that have an impact on operational performance are actively discovered and addressed.
- Be a part of the hiring and training processes for new billing staff and develop educational materials to be used by lawyers, secretaries, and legal assistants to learn about billing practices.
- Work with the Senior Billing Manager to establish and manage a set of standard procedures and processes for the whole billing cycle.
- PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy is ensured by managing internal resources and establishing linkages. Provide guidance and leadership to extension colleagues in order to fulfill tariffs. Develop, discuss, and implement consistent process improvements as a consequence of changes to the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Track and allow refunds for CIAC payments, verify that extensions are properly collected, and guarantee that the payments are handled accurately. CIAC expansions should be communicated to all relevant departments, both internal and external, as soon as they become known. Training should be given to all parties participating in the CIAC extension process.
- It is important to have strong working relationships with the legal and billing departments in order to provide smooth communication among partners, administrative employees, and the finance department.
- Mentor, train, and offer ongoing feedback; manage and juggle billing assignments; and control direct reports’ schedules and overtime obligations as assigned.
- Recommend paying off prior obligations and maintaining billing rates as consistent as feasible.
- A full understanding of the client’s billing and payment circumstances, discount agreements, and preferred billing methods of the lawyer and the client must be kept so that invoices are sent on time and accurately, while also taking preferences for both parties into account.
- Make a difference in the following areas: customer happiness; training; compliance; financial effect; and audit results Present your findings and ideas to the company’s top management. Incorporate CIAC issues into other work processes and initiatives by working with other organizations to find ways to enhance the process.
- To be considered for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience working in the utility industry.
- In order to be successful, applicants must have strong verbal, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and be able to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- By examining data and processes and communicating with other departments, you’ll be able to do root-cause analysis and problem-solving.
- Candidates must also have excellent organizational abilities and the ability to handle several tasks and achieve tight deadlines while understanding scope, deliverables, and schedules.
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Aderant or a billing industry standard collection software and Microsoft Office.