5 Feb 2023
Part-Time Product Engineering Manager – Ikire
An effective project manager is needed in this role to ensure that our customers’ systems can handle the implementation of a highly complex business. A project manager’s responsibilities include collaborating with the client, developing and implementing project plans that embrace best practices, change management, quality management, effective communication plans, requirements management, and securing all necessary resources to achieve the project objectives.
Job Title : Product Engineering Manager
Location : Ikire, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 45.91 per hour.
Company : Open Systems Technologies
Job Type : Part-Time
- Analyzes risks and trigger events, prepares risk response, establishes contingency plans, anticipates dependencies influenced by existing project changes, and recommends strategies to minimize future risks to management in order to control and mitigate project risks.
- All aspects of the project lifecycle are planned, documented, and executed, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority and dependency management, and the assignment of roles and responsibilities.
- Has the duty of coordinating and managing all aspects of the project’s timekeeping, resource forecasting, financial management, and other pertinent activities, as well as creating and maintaining complete understanding and control of the project’s budget and financial factors
- Provides project management training to all members of the team, including those on the business and technical sides.
- Check all project deliverables, such as concept and test documents and test plans; training materials; operational documentation.
- The team and key stakeholders benefit from the specialized knowledge and timely delivery of high-quality goods that this person brings to the table.
- Maintains defined work streams and stakeholders to ensure that customer and company goals are met. This includes translating business strategies into tactical action items and providing training and development opportunities for lower level project managers.
- Monitor the cross-functional project teams that are tasked with carrying out authorized projects. Develop a clear execution strategy and keep track of how well it is working in relation to the overall entire project.
- The utilization of lean manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution process improvement strategies should be considered when determining where to focus resources.
- Resource demands, a clear understanding of business objectives and functional knowledge input are all part of the job description of a project manager.
- Proven expertise over the course of six years using project life cycle techniques in various contexts (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- Excel, Power Point, and great communication skills are required to summarize project progress and convey significant issues/milestones in a clear and concise manner.
- The ability to organize and prioritize several complicated projects, as well as extensive understanding of the project development life cycle, is a must.
- Help to expand a solid commitment to assist and maintain profitable growth, while also providing chances for our team members’ personal and professional development.
- Possessing the capacity to convert organizational requirements into thorough technical, functional, and operational assessments