Part-Time Product Manager – Brass
The identity product team is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our team and assist us better understand our customers and the company as a whole. Our customers and our whole business will benefit from your efforts to develop and market new products. Working with us, you’ll be a part of a team that’s making strides toward becoming the world’s greatest platform for background checks and identification solutions. You’ll lead interdisciplinary teams using data, research, strategy, and empathy to achieve a shared goal: to make Sterling a very useful product for our customers and their candidates, and an engine of development for our business.
Job Title : Product Manager
Location : Brass, Bayelsa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.48 per hour.
Company : Noom
Job Type : Part-Time
- Consumers’ expectations are critical success aspects and demands through connection with customers for incorporation into programs.
- Those who are unfamiliar with the competitive environment may benefit from an overview of major outcomes and trends from competitive research, when possible, using data.
- Participate in user acceptability testing and smoke testing as required to verify releases and release candidates satisfy functional requirements.
- Inculcates leadership in others by serving as a role model to create effective business solutions and good change, inspiring, motivating, and empowering others, and assisting others in achieving success.
- Responsible for forecasting, pricing, backorder management, and product launch management. Businesses in the US and abroad depend on them.
- Gather, verify, and record client-specific functional and non-functional requirements in user stories, acceptance criteria, user flows, data flows, and annotations to help engineers execute new development items.
- Responsible for developing and executing a portfolio/product strategy that includes product specs, pricing, and launch logistics. Developing and executing tactics, reviewing tactics performance utilizing metrics through business reviews, and effective usage and communication with internal partners and/or external agencies are just a few of the duties.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by working with technology teams to design and deliver high-quality products and services.
- An excellent customer-product team interaction is essential to find customer needs (engineering, customer success operations, etc.) as well as possibilities .
- Assist in the coordination of operations between R&D/product development, creative services, sales, marketing, planning, finance, and other functional areas of the organization by being a member of the central hub for the product category.
- KPI-based monitoring and assuring that the product is meeting or exceeding its stated goals analyzes the product’s strengths and weaknesses to identify possibilities for improvement
- understanding the fundamentals of product management at its most fundamental level (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- Engineers and scientists with a bachelor’s degree in engineering or the sciences and at least four years of experience in a problem-solving/analytical capacity are preferred.
- The ideal applicant is detail-oriented, good communicator, good stakeholder and project manager, customer-centric, critical and creative thinker, good planner, and a lifelong learner.
- Recommends items based on a deep grasp of both the customer’s needs and the company’s commercial goals.