7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Production Assembler – Abraq Khayţān
An assembler works in a manufacturing environment to fulfill daily deadlines and assemble goods using prescribed processes. Work with an Assembly Supervisor, a Senior Assembler, or an Engineer to complete product assembly activities in line with established production standards,
Job Title : Production Assembler
Location : Abraq Khayţān, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 16.61 per hour.
Company : Triangle Services
Job Type : Full-Time
- With the use of hand and power tools (as well as jigs/fixtures and other auxiliary equipment like a lathe and mill), one may build subassemblies or even full units with these tools.
- Routes and connects wires and cables such that pieces, wires, or cables are sufficiently accessible for removal and replacement and are physically attached, soldered, or welded in accordance with defined standards.
- To determine the order in which to do the many tasks required for the assembly of research electronics like radar synchronizers or computers, as well as roll servo units utilizing pre-drilled chassis and printed wiring boards.
- It’s part of the job to build and change prototype electronic subsystems, subunits, assemblies, components, wiring harnesses, and cables.
- Thermal compression die bonding techniques, ultrasonic microwelding techniques and microsolder methods may be used to build microminiature circuits.
- Uses color coding, coded labels, or other pertinent identifying criteria to locate and choose appropriate electrical components as displayed on schematic wiring diagrams. Component terminal connections may be identified as required.
- Install brackets, gaskets, silicone, and screws using pneumatic tools as instructed by your Trainer/worker.
- Sets up and manages a variety of equipment under technical instruction in order to build and assemble complete microelectronic circuit assemblies for flight, development, and prototyping.
- This position demands the ability to recognize and identify all circuit symbols, wiring codes, and electrical components in order to construct a product from the ground up utilizing only drawings and schematics as guides.
- Following established processes for operating different conventional machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment for operations such as cutting and punching and shaping are some of the jobs that may be performed using these machines.
- Having a Secondary Certificate or a High School Diploma, or a comparable mix of education and work experience that enables you to accomplish your job successfully.
- accomplished at solving difficulties by using proven procedures to do easy tasks
- Candidates go through a lot of training in the three days leading up to their first day of work (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)
- Hand tools, continuity testers, voltage test fixtures, pneumatic hand tools, rivet machines, power staplers, drill presses, heat staking machines, heat guns, and wire strippers must all be usable.
- Work with English-language verbal and written instructions, bills of materials, routings, samples, and other project-specific documentation.