25 Jan 2023
Full-Time Production Associate I – Guinobatan
The primary responsibility of the Production Associate will be to guarantee that Spectrum’s award-winning material is posted on spectrumnews.org and other channels, such as newsletters. The Production Associate will report to the Director of Engagement and Marketing and work closely with the Multimedia Director and Copy Chief to uphold and elevate the Company’s high production values, as well as work with the rest of the team to ensure that the Company reaches its specialized audience of neuroscientists, clinicians, geneticists, and policymakers.
Job Title : Production Associate I
Location : Guinobatan, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 14.63 per hour.
Company : MARTINREA International Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist with the production, design, and editing of print and interactive collateral, such as proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, photos, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes, among other things.
- The Production Associate is in charge of following the proper procedures in order to produce final products.
- Work closely with the development team to define requirements and manage the implementation and testing of the digital experience’s content and functions.
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website faults including products and back-end functionality, in coordination with internal teams and the development team.
- Maintain positive connections with the underwriting, closing, and asset management teams, as well as external agency investors.
- Meets company scheduling requirements, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Know what Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS are all about (basic level).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that projects run smoothly and that our entire digital customer experience improves.
- Manage the integration of diamond video and picture sites, including new supplier onboarding and ensuring that our criteria are satisfied.
- Execute content updates and projects on our e-commerce site, such as product uploads and pricing changes.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint are all required tools for the applicant to be comfortable with.
- Knowledge of audio-editing tools, particularly Descript and ProTools
- Highly organized, with a focus on project ownership from start to finish.
- WordPress and Mailchimp are two content management systems as well as marketing and outreach tools to be aware of.
- A high school graduation or its equivalent is required, with a culinary degree preferred.