7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Production Associate – Night Shift – Buhi
The major function of the Production Associate will be to offer daily financial, market, and underwriting analysis of multifamily loans. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn everything there is to know about the process of originating multifamily mortgages, to interact with our clients on a regular basis, and to train in the best programs available. This job allows you to collaborate closely with Originators on deal sourcing, structuring, and underwriting.
Job Title : Production Associate – Night Shift
Location : Buhi, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 13.49 per hour.
Company : Parker Hannifin Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes may all help with proposal development, design, and editing.
- In close coordination with the development team, write specifications and monitor the execution and quality assurance of the digital experience’s content and features.
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website faults related to products and back-end functionality in coordination with internal teams and the development team.
- Manage the integration of diamond video and picture sites, including onboarding new providers and ensuring that our requirements are adhered to.
- The Production Associate is responsible for following all procedures in order to manufacture finished goods.
- Meets company scheduling requirements, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- All of the following programs are required: Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS (basic level).
- Update and maintain our e-commerce site, including pricing modifications and product uploads.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that projects are completed on schedule and that our digital customer experience is improved in general.
- Maintain good ties with the underwriting, closing, and asset management teams, as well as external agency investors.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required programs for the applicant to be familiar with.
- You should be familiar with ToonBoom Storyboard Pro, Final Draft 9.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Extremely well-organized, with a strong emphasis on project responsibility from beginning to end.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent, with a culinary degree desirable.
- Two content management systems that can also be utilised for marketing and outreach are WordPress and Mailchimp.