Full-Time Production Associate – Night Shift – Riffa
The primary responsibility of the Production Associate will be to guarantee that Spectrum’s award-winning material is published on spectrumnews.org and other channels, such as newsletters. The Production Associate will report to the Director of Engagement and Marketing and work closely with the Multimedia Director and Copy Chief to ensure that the Company’s high production values are maintained and elevated, as well as work with the rest of the team to ensure that the Company reaches its specialized audience, which includes neuroscientists, clinicians, geneticists, and policymakers.
Job Title : Production Associate – Night Shift
Location : Riffa, Riffa, Bahrain
Salary : $ 17.14 per hour.
Company : Meherrin Agricultural and Chemical
Job Type : Full-Time
- The Production Associate is responsible for following the correct procedures in order to manufacture finished products.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the underwriting, closing, and asset management teams, as well as external agency investors.
- Knowledge of Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS is required (basic level).
- Work closely with the development team to write specifications and manage the implementation and quality assurance of the digital experience’s content and functions.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that projects are completed on time and that our overall digital customer experience is improved.
- Assist with the creation, design, and editing of documents such as proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, photos, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes, among others.
- Manage the integration of diamond video and photo sites, as well as onboarding new vendors and ensuring that they meet our requirements.
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website faults relating to products and back-end functionality, in coordination with internal teams and the development team.
- Execute content updates and initiatives on our e-commerce site, such as pricing modifications and product uploads.
- Each year, attend at least one online training as well as any related in-house trainings.
- You should be comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Highly organized, with a strong emphasis on owning a project from start to finish.
- ToonBoom Storyboard Pro, Final Draft 9.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator are all tools that you should be familiar with.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent, with a culinary degree desirable.
- WordPress and Mailchimp are two examples of content management systems and marketing and outreach technologies with which you should be familiar.