Part-Time Program Manager II – Doha
We’re searching for someone to join our team as an IT Program Manager. The chosen candidate will be responsible for program management and lifecycle support for enterprise service delivery and solutions, including problem resolution and solutions management, which will begin with the initial customer touchpoint for service and end with the successful resolution of IT Incidents and Work Orders, including analysis, statuses, and reporting. Establish a competence for providing world-class IT customer service. Customer facing desktop assistance, active directory, windows/system administration, local network management application support, software delivery functions, and IT Equipment Accountability are all part of the program’s scope. This post is based on the granting of a contract.
Job Title : Program Manager II
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 35.34 per hour.
Company : FinTech LLC
Job Type : Part-Time
- Plan and organize tasks such as hardware and software installation and upgrades, programming and systems design, computer network development, and deployment of Internet and intranet sites.
- In order to ensure that everything is completed on time, it is necessary to ensure that client tasking instructions are clear and concise, that contractors are competent to do their duties, and that there are no possible personnel concerns.
- Hire extra project managers and other resources as needed to balance supply and demand across their portfolio of ongoing and upcoming projects.
- People working on the invention, design, and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information system platforms are given direction.
- Develop and communicate to stakeholders and management suitable budget, risk, schedule, and other essential factor communication.
- Attend professional events outside of your company to stay up to date on industry developments. To stay informed about what’s going on at these locations, form ties with other project managers in the legal and other areas.
- In order to be a good provider, you need to know how to manage clients, projects, programs, vendors, proposals, and costs. You also need to know how to use industry best practices.
- To measure the quality and efficiency of teamwork, develop, implement, and analyze metrics, internal process improvement, operating procedures, and work instructions.
- Create and execute efficient processes and procedures that enable the team to promptly react to contract employee demand spikes. Verify the SLA.
- Collaborate closely with the IT team, partners, and vendors to identify operational difficulties on a frequent basis.
- years of progressive leadership experience in the public and/or private sectors in the IT and/or consulting domains is necessary.
- It is necessary to have prior experience leading strategic software development programs/projects, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions.
- It is necessary to have an IT-II security clearance or a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC).
- Reading, writing, and comprehending English-language texts including safety rules, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Certifications in project or program management from reputable schools are required (e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management qualification).