7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Program Supervisor – Merta
The Field Supervisor is accountable for all builder center field installation services. This responsibility include all administrative, field, service, and maintenance functions. Additionally, this job will manage the activities of operations personnel including field service and contract service personnel such as cabinet installers, countertop suppliers, and custom accessory vendors.
Job Title : Program Supervisor
Location : Merta, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 33.98 per hour.
Company : CenterLight CHHA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Identification and resolution of complicated drilling challenges via the monitoring, analysis, and evaluation of logging and drilling data.
- Defines relevant educational and/or vocational assistance services to help clients narrow the achievement gap.
- Work may involve processing and presenting complaints, staffing local and statewide union management communication committee meetings, and serving as lead negotiator in master agreement talks. Work may be performed individually or in a mentoring position.
- Good interactions between all parties involved, such as meetings and positive interactions, lead to the provision of high-quality and timely services that suit their own requirements as well as the needs of their partners and the government.
- overseeing all internal investigations, remedial action and first-level discipline for employees, as well as the administration of all corporate contracts.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy is offered to clients as a means of reducing or moderating maladaptive habits that may interfere with employment.
- the quarterly installer bonus report, the weekly activity and service report and the monthly forecasting report are a few examples of the kind of reports you should be preparing on a regular basis.
- Segregates information or data received or collected by verbal, written, or electronic communication into several categories in order to assess the results and choose the most appropriate solution and resolve problems.
- To guarantee that employees are fulfilling Council goals, you establishes a membership structure and participates in workplace organizing with its members.
- Responsible for overseeing campaign execution and ensuring necessary criteria are met in respective service regions. This includes contract campaigns, membership education drives, mobilization efforts, leadership recruitment and development, and political action.
- Customers/clients, regulatory agencies, members of the business community, and the general public all have questions that need to be answered by a customer service representative.
- Cabinet installation, order entry and delivery scheduling as well as subcontractor management are important abilities for construction personnel.
- Knowledge or expertise with transformers and other oil-filled/gas-filled electrical equipment processes as they pertain to the management and disposal of all hazardous waste products produced by SCE and contractor facilities.
- This position requires a thorough comprehension of both abstract and tangible factors, as well as the ability to decode complicated technical instructions delivered in a mathematical or diagrammatic fashion.
- Capable of successfully leading people by establishing excellent working connections with them, adjusting their leadership style to a diverse group of workers, detecting developmental needs, and providing coaching and mentoring to them has been shown.