25 Jan 2023
Full-Time Programmer Analyst III – Khambhat
It is the job of the Program Analyst to carry out a number of complicated management and program analysis tasks. Typically, the employee use both qualitative and quantitative methodologies to evaluate both internal, organizational administrative processes and line health care programs for their efficiency and efficacy.
Job Title : Programmer Analyst III
Location : Khambhat, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 55.03 per hour.
Company : Värde Partners
Job Type : Full-Time
- Standard operating procedures (SOP) and how-to documentation for specific activities, processes, and procedures should be made available.
- Make improvements to national programs that interact with the country in issue, either directly or indirectly, via third parties or multilateral organizations.
- A variety of quantitative and qualitative techniques and systems are used to evaluate the structure of the organizational unit; management policies and practices; and administrative operations, processes and mechanisms; as well as their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor political developments, terrorist threats, security sector dynamics, human rights conditions, and administrative management difficulties that may affect the ability to conduct counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building initiatives.
- Keep up with legislative and policy changes that affect the government’s attitude and reactions to issues that are important to the country or region.
- Consider the present management and program guidelines to see whether they need to be clarified.
- Check to see if a certain country is politically safe while also keeping an eye out for threats by interviewing people in-depth and looking at things on the ground.
- Responsible for providing daily customer assistance to the IT business management office, as well as generating customer briefings and reports that include complicated program/project financial data and other complex contract, project, or business-related elements.
- A broad variety of evaluative and analytical methods and strategies, to amend ways or build new approaches to examine specific data and identifying and quantifying successes and progress were exhibited in this experience.
- In addition to budgeting methods and approaches for generating assessments of resource requirements, organizations and managers may use these techniques to carry out a broad range of long-term research and initiatives.
- Consideration is given to candidates with at least two years of experience working in a PMO or a BMO (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- A detailed knowledge of how to design complicated projects and programs that are critical to the success of the whole firm. Project and program objectives, goals, and deadlines are all included here.
- Mastery of one or more geographic or functional speciality areas is required in order to give expert counsel and assistance on the policy implications of problems, initiatives, and developments in a certain specialty area.
- The competence to create interaction between the foreign policy and intelligence communities at all levels in order to exchange crucial information.
- Federal law requires the Department of Homeland Security to utilize the E-Check System to verify the employment eligibility of all new employees, and as a condition of continuing employment, the new hire is required to take active efforts to remedy any inconsistencies that are found by the system.