7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Project Controller – Real Estate – Partapgarh
The Financial Controller will be in charge of accounting operations, as well as managing and improving the company’s financial performance. Managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring regulatory compliance, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditures, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring financial information accuracy are all tasks that must be completed.
Job Title : Project Controller – Real Estate
Location : Partapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 40.52 per hour.
Company : Targeted Talent
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze the profitability.
- Monthly financial accounts and cash predictions are required.
- All account reconciliations should be completed on time, according to the applicant.
- To apply for this position you should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar profession. It is preferable to have a master’s degree.
- The applicant must assist with the organization’s cash flow projections.
- The general ledger accounts must be maintained and analysed.
- Regular audits should be monitored and evaluated.
- The accounts payable and reimbursement processes for employees should be managed.
- The income for this position is based on the level of experience.
- A CPA license is preferred.
- An applicant must demonstrate self-motivation, initiative, and self-discipline.
- Pick up new concepts quickly and apply them as needed.
- It’s crucial to have strong financial and managerial abilities.
- The job seeker will need to have accounting software.
- Developing relationships and interpersonal skills that work must be important attributes for the applicant.