26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Project Manager – Kot Addu
It is the duty of this person to oversee the efficient administration of projects involving the integration of very complex business operations into the systems of our customers. Responsible for establishing and implementing a project plan that adheres to best practices, change management, quality management and effective communication strategies as well as procuring the required resources to meet the project goals.
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Kot Addu, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 45.92 per hour.
Company : ClinicalMind, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Projecting initiatives should make advantage of lean manufacturing, storage, and distribution processes.
- Recommends or requests resources to satisfy project needs, conveys a clear picture of business project goals and objectives and gives functional knowledge input for deliverables worked on by the team in a complex and big project management team
- Integration and education of the project management discipline to personnel at all levels of an organization, in addition to technical team members, is a significant task for any firm.
- All parts of the project lifecycle, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority and dependency management, and the assignment of roles, are planned, documented, and carried out in this manner.
- Successful projects rely on the team and stakeholders receiving high-quality deliverables on time and being well-versed in their respective fields of expertise.
- Evaluate the status of all project deliverables, like design papers, test plans, training materials, and operations documents, to make sure they are of great quality.
- Prepares risk responses, sets up contingency plans, predicts dependencies impacted by current project modifications, and offers solutions to reduce future risks to management in order to control and mitigate project risk.
- The project manager is in charge of keeping track of and staying on top of the project’s budget and other financial aspects. Everything from project scheduling to resource planning to financial management is within the purview of the project manager.
- Accountable for making sure business plans are put into practice in order to meet customer needs and to develop the skills of project managers at lower levels.
- Follow up on permitted projects being carried out by cross-functional project teams. Keep an eye on how effectively your execution approach is functioning in the context of the whole project.
- 6 years of experience working on and/or managing project(s) including project life cycle methodology implementation (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- Experience turning business demands into distinct initiatives that need particular technical, functional, and/or operational analysis
- Lead the development of a strong team to support and maintain profitable growth as well as opportunities for our team’s personal and professional growth.
- Project managers must have a deep awareness of the project development life cycle and the ability to plan and prioritize a number of difficult projects.
- evaluating project progress and addressing key issues/milestones with the project team members, effective communication skills, Excel, and Power Point are essential.