30 Jan 2023
Part-Time Project Manager (Software Development) – Bloemfontein
As a project manager, you’ll be in charge of making sure that our customers’ big business projects go well. A project manager’s job is to work with the client, come up with and implement project plans that use best practices, change management, quality management, effective communication plans, requirements management, and get all the resources needed to reach the project’s goals.
Job Title : Project Manager (Software Development)
Location : Bloemfontein, Bloemfontein, South Africa
Salary : $ 45.34 per hour.
Company : Two Sigma
Job Type : Part-Time
- Design papers, test plans, training materials and operational documentation should all be monitored to ensure their quality.
- Where appropriate, use lean manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution process improvement methodologies to project objectives.
- Planning, documentation, and execution of the project lifecycle including scope and requirements, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority management, and the assignment of roles and duties.
- It is important to develop and educate the project management discipline to employees from all departments of a firm, as well as to members of the technical team.
- Analyzes risks and trigger events, prepares risk response, establishes contingency plans, anticipates dependencies influenced by existing project changes, and recommends strategies to minimize future risks to management in order to control and mitigate project risks.
- The team and key stakeholders benefit from the specialized knowledge and timely delivery of high-quality goods that this person brings to the table.
- Provides a complete picture of business goals and objectives, as well as functional knowledge input for deliverables that the team has worked on, and suggests or requests resources to meet project needs, as appropriate.
- Manages defined work streams and constituents in order to satisfy customer and company goals by converting business strategies into tactical action items and providing training and development opportunities for lower level project managers, among other responsibilities.
- Establishes and maintains a thorough knowledge and control of the project’s budget and financial elements by organizing and directing all parts of project scheduling, resource forecasting, financial management, and other related tasks.
- Cross-functional project teams should be used to carry out all projects that have been approved. The project’s broad objectives should be clearly defined, and progress should be monitored against them.
- Project status and significant issues/milestones may be summarized using work processes, Excel, Power Point, and great communication skills.
- Possessing the capacity to convert organizational requirements into thorough technical, functional, and operational assessments
- Support the creation and development of a robust team that will support and maintain profitable growth while also providing possibilities for personal and professional development for our team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of the project development life cycle, including the capacity to organize and prioritize several complicated projects.
- have six years of expertise applying project lifecycle methodologies in different roles (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).