9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Public Relations and Social Media Manager – Al ‘Abbāsīyah
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for developing and preparing content for social media platforms to promote and strengthen the company’s brand. keeps an eye on, posts to, and analyzes our company’s social media accounts to expand our fan base, boost engagement, and publicize our offerings.
Job Title : Public Relations and Social Media Manager
Location : Al ‘Abbāsīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 20.51 per hour.
Company : Bohemien Bar
Job Type : Full-Time
- Will routinely and routinely produce captivating photo galleries suitable for sharing online.
- Create and update a content schedule for your PR and social media efforts.
- Will investigate online communities and hashtags for useful content sharing and news story mining.
- Will consistently produce entertaining, conversation-starting text-over-graphic videos and text-over-images.
- Produce content and manage uploads for online social media channels.
- Will act as a social media expert, keeping up with the most recent social media trends to make sure our station’s content efforts are cutting-edge.
- will support the implementation of a changing mailing strategy to develop and manage consistent newsletters to increase audience users and other KPI.
- Use the same tone and style for all of your brand’s online communications.
- Make blog posts by writing, editing, and collaborating with a team.
- will serve as the foundation for all company-wide social media efforts.
- You’re a team player with a strong sense of initiative who can also succeed on your own.
- extensive experience with Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and familiarity with social media management platforms and the best practices for organic publishing.
- It is expected that applicants have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related subject.
- Must have a strong command of the English language and a genuine interest in writing.
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, or other design applications.