9 Feb 2023
Full-Time QPS Research Associate Expert Summer Intern Programme – Valderrama
The intern’s duties will range depending on the area of study or focus they choose to pursue. These are some of the main duties of the position, however the Company may assign you other tasks. Depending on the nature of the business and the needs of the client, the specifics of these duties may vary from account to account.
Job Title : QPS Research Associate Expert Summer Intern Programme
Location : Valderrama, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.13 per hour.
Company : SeatGeek
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develops skills in the use and upkeep of machinery as required.
- Roles and Responsibilities of an Intern (driving to appointments, medication calls, schedule accountability, etc.)
- It is expected that you will lend a hand to the team as they carry out their various projects (mailing list, class binders, organizing rooms, etc.)
- help the user experience researcher conduct usability tests on our software solutions.
- aids the cleaning, maintenance, cooking, and serving employees in commercial, healthcare, educational, residential, and other settings.
- Work in tandem with or in support of a wide range of company departments and divisions.
- Keep databases for all data related to the department’s booking activities, including current offers, contracts, venue calendars, and other details.
- Provides prompt responses to queries for hold placements and calendar availability across different institutions.
- Creates familiarity with the organizations and end-users that you’ll be working with.
- Observes all of the firm’s rules and procedures regarding risk management and safety.
- excellent capacity to organize one’s time and complete tasks
- Attention to detail and fluency in communicating effectively are important.
- Must possess the necessary knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience, and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential job responsibilities can be accomplished.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and other basic office equipment.
- The opportunity to exercise deliberation, judgment, and problem-solving skills.