5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Quantitative Risk Analyst – Lafiagi
There will be a need for an entry-level Risk Analyst to assist the company in doing due diligence on high-risk digital asset sector customers. If any suspicious conduct is discovered during the course of the regular transaction checks of current and new customers, this position will be responsible for alerting the appropriate parties.
Job Title : Quantitative Risk Analyst
Location : Lafiagi, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 39.84 per hour.
Company : Societe Generale
Job Type : Full-Time
- Constructing underwriting information and putting coverage in place, as well as analyzing loss forecasts and figuring out how much money an organization will lose, are all part of the job of an insurance agent.
- Prepare thorough studies in response to requests for specific customer assessments; conduct exhaustive evaluations of possible digital asset clients; and more.
- On a regular basis, monitors and maintains a list of initial coin offering (ICO) clients; examines and analyzes the client list for compliance with regulatory guidance criteria and, as a consequence, modifies risk tolerance as necessary.
- Perform a thorough background check utilizing all accessible resources, such as Factiva, Lexis Nexis, or any other open source intelligence information.
- Depending on the assignment, the analyst may help gather data from the mortgage sector or provide assistance to the rest of the team.
- engages actively in initiatives, process improvements and system development that are either directly managed or otherwise supported by Corporate Risk Management, in the role of a subject matter expert.
- Investigate potential new or existing clients by doing negative news searches and background checks on a case-by-case basis.
- In addition to developing solutions that can be scaled across several portfolios, we are developing unique risk measuring methodologies and mitigation tactics.
- Acquainting yourself with the many aspects of fixed income investments and how they are traded and the regulatory environment.
- Through working together with the investment and business development teams, you will be able to contribute to the creation of innovative products and investment solutions for customers.
- Problem solving and data management abilities, as well as the ability to go through a lot of data, alter it, and seek for connections using a number of statistical methodologies, are essential.
- Preferably, you should have a background in accounting or auditing. You should also have 1-3 years of experience in internal controls, consulting, advice, professional services, and/or advertising. A person who is good at financial analysis and has a high level of critical thinking.
- Open to new ideas and willing to challenge the existing quo in search of better answers.
- Examine the details, such as how effectively you manage your time, how well you arrange your belongings, and how well you use analytical thinking to problem solving.
- The capacity to convey complex concepts to non-technical or quantitative audiences in an efficient and competent way is a significant characteristic of the communicator under examination.