3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Real Estate Strategy Manager – Candijay
During the first stages of development, the Real Estate Manager will be the major point of contact with franchisees. By using their own experience, research, and contacts with real estate brokers, this job will help franchisees choose the best possible sites for their businesses.
Job Title : Real Estate Strategy Manager
Location : Candijay, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.88 per hour.
Company : BankUnited
Job Type : Full-Time
- The dates of lease and option expiration are recorded. Coordinates all lease actions, including renewals, relocations, and evictions, with other business units and upper management. Coordinates the opening and closing of new shops.
- Identify and resolve complicated environmental issues related to the execution of targeted transactions by partnering with environmental, health, and safety.
- For the construction department and development partners, assistance with new site due diligence, including liaison with local authorities.
- This job acts as the primary point of contact for all internal stakeholders, landlords, property managers, and brokers in relation to leasing and property rights matters.
- A regional manager’s job is to be abreast of market developments, competition, new markets, and other elements that affect real estate decisions.
- Oversee all LOIs and interact with the legal team in order to sign any relevant leases, purchase agreements, and other transactional paperwork and to provide business guidance as needed to conclude transactional documentation to achieve desired strategic results.
- The transaction’s monetary components are recorded and examined in detail. Internal approval processes for leases, etc., provide a smooth transaction flow.
- Selects and investigates places for the business team’s benefit. Here are proposals for business team leaders, as well as other stakeholders, to consider.
- A top emphasis is collaborating on real estate-related issues with many internal departments, including operations, transportation, finance, environmental health and safety, loss protection, risk, and legal.
- Maintain a portfolio master sheet to keep track of changes in lease expirations, store performance, and rent payments. This position requires an understanding of Excel.
- Two (2) years in a supervisory or administrative position; or any combination of education from a recognized institution and related experience totalling nine (9) years may substitute for the necessary education and experience, year for year.
- Accuracy, thoroughness, and conciseness are all important aspects of a good presentation in front of a small or big group of people, along with a willingness to speak in public.
- The capacity to generate high-quality work in a fast-paced, flexible workplace with a large volume of work.
- Having a strong sense of teamwork and the ability to create relationships with both internal and external stakeholders is vital.
- Knowledge of real estate transactional and contractual papers, such as leases, purchase agreements, due diligence, and construction contracts, is required.