Full-Time Receptionist, Administration – Visakhapatnam
To deliver excellent care and ensure our facilities’ success, we need a dedicated and pleasant Front Office Assistant. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical experts. We’d love to have you join our team if you’re a team player with a kind and approachable demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask. This is a patient-facing role that requires exposure to a clinical setting. There is some noise present, and infectious diseases and blood-borne infections are possible. It demands the ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time (with significant bending and stooping), physical dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and the ability to lift 50 pounds. Hours may vary according on geography, patient volume, and employer requirements.
Job Title : Receptionist, Administration
Location : Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 16.53 per hour.
Company : Hyatt Place New York City / Times Square
Job Type : Full-Time
- Within the limits of knowledge and abilities, do any extra or miscellaneous responsibilities as directed by the management team.
- Faxes, inter-office forms, queries, and other communications are organized and sent to the relevant staff personnel.
- If you work for a company or a department, make sure that policies, processes, value statements, and Commitment to Excellence standards are being followed and ensured in accordance with these policies.
- Able to multitask, answer the phone, take messages, and file lab results, medical records, and other documents in accordance with practice rules and procedures.
- Assisting with Covid-19 screening procedures and directing traffic through the facility’s front office to the right departments while greeting visitors and suppliers.
- Create analytical reports and input data generated by analysts into the computer system to create the final, client-ready report. Reports are created in the order assigned by department managers and/or the office manager.
- Front office workers should be thoroughly vetted for their abilities. Determine the root causes of poor performance and work with the Practice Manager and/or Supervisor to resolve them.
- Accuracy in working together as a team and helping others when needed.
- Employer policy, ADA/FMLA/Other Federal/State/Local Laws are adhered to in line with the regular and timely work schedule.
- Office staff may be assigned additional jobs. They might include tasks like copying and sending emails, producing spreadsheets, or inputting data into the system, for example.
- 6 months or more of experience managing computer systems, tools, and technologies such as Microsoft Office, POS, electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and invoicing systems
- Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication abilities, are necessary for this role.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees, departments, and the general public are all basic requirements.
- The ability to show how well you can use a practice management computer system at a speed of about 30 wpm is also needed.
- A vaccination against COVID-19 is required for this role. UnitedHealth Group has a policy of requesting proof of vaccination before employing new workers in order to comply with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations.