Full-Time Receptionist/Office Manager – Cabanglasan
The Front Office Receptionist is responsible for a variety of normal clerical, data entry, file maintenance, and word processing tasks, in addition to answering phones and directing calls, welcoming patients and visitors, providing directions, and answering inquiries. Checks that all patients’ records are up to date and that all required information has been acquired in advance of patient appointments, as per clinic protocol. Responsible for stocking and maintaining a supply of dental hygiene supplies. Serves as a money collector and a dispenser of dental supplies. Manages patient care among various physicians by consulting with them and setting up appointments. Facilitates a pleasant reception area.
Job Title : Receptionist/Office Manager
Location : Cabanglasan, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.21 per hour.
Company : Atlantic Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Clinic personnel receive mail and process incoming communications.
- Responds to and handles regular questions from patients, visitors, and other staff members; answers and directs incoming calls; takes messages; provides general information.
- makes carbon copies or other copies as needed; may also produce and send facsimiles to clinic personnel.
- preserves the order and safety of the office as a whole (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Creates, organizes, maintains, and/or processes records and/or documents.
- To fulfill the duties of the position, the employee performs a variety of routine clerical duties. Personal computers may be used for simple communication, data entry, and the printing of letters, labels, reports, and other documents by the incumbent.
- As necessary for the position, may carry out specialized services of a routine clerical type in strict compliance with established procedural rules.
- Welcome guests and tell them where the restrooms are located as well as where to find coffee, water, and tea.
- Calls need to be answered, reviewed, and transferred to the appropriate parties as soon as possible.
- Aids in maintaining business as usual by recording and discussing occurrences, deviations, and ongoing needs.
- Experience: A minimum of three years’ experience in administrative, clerical, or related work is necessary.
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
- Include the ability to utilize medical and pharmacy software systems.
- Master the art of both written and oral expression (electronically).
- Six months of experience in a medical or dental office is preferred.