9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Receptionist / Office Manager – Chennai
An accomplished office administrator is needed. This office administrator will assist the CEO and President’s offices with a range of administrative and operational tasks. The Office Administrator is responsible for managing all daily office operations, including scheduling appointments, booking travel, and filing expense reports. The office administrator needs to be an expert in Microsoft Office and have great communication abilities.
Job Title : Receptionist / Office Manager
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 20.63 per hour.
Company : Sheltering Arms Children and Family Services, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Complex clerical duties are carried out, such as typing messages and reports, processing forms, answering questions, making referrals, and setting up meetings.
- Supervises and oversees workers, including scheduling, time cards, and employee evaluations.
- Handles inquiries from the general public about the department’s offerings and occasionally makes recommendations to upper management on how to improve certain aspects of the department’s operations.
- Oversee facility upkeep; act as a link with local property management; and collaborate with building personnel and relevant internal contacts.
- Uphold office security procedures and make sure the office complies with the company’s legal requirements regarding business continuity.
- performs a wide range of administrative, clerical, recordkeeping, bookkeeping, file review, and support tasks.
- To keep an office running well, one must develop and implement procedures, manage communications, organize files, review and approve requests for office supplies, delegate and oversee clerical work, and much more.
- Plan and carry out routine employee gatherings and office activities, such as client and business development events and charitable endeavors.
- Manage all office operational functions including delivery of support services by practice assistants (secretarial), conference center staff and office services (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- Help improve the quality of service provided to both internal and external customers as a part of the firm-wide administrative operations team (projects and initiatives).
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with a knack for picking up and using new technologies.
- a background in managing people and projects in a professional service setting, plus seven years’ experience beyond entry-level management.
- Proven senior-level skills in management, communication, and organization.
- Multitasking and prioritization skills in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment.
- Capability to remain focused, efficient, and successful while gracefully handling various objectives and tight deadlines.