26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Remote Corporate Recruiter – Ad-Dākhilīyah
Working with HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and hiring managers to design and execute successful recruiting strategies, the Corporate Recruiter is responsible for attracting and retaining top talent in a company. A Corporate Recruiter is in charge of the day-to-day operations and recruiting initiatives for a certain business unit.
Job Title : Remote Corporate Recruiter
Location : Ad-Dākhilīyah, Ad-Dākhilīyah, Oman
Salary : $ 39.92 per hour.
Company : HireTalent
Job Type : Full-Time
- Involve recruiting managers in designing and negotiating compensation packages for candidates by presenting them to them.
- handle the whole recruiting process, from candidate research to phone screenings, interview support, and job offer extension to candidates.
- Allows executives and HR partners to have open and honest discussions about their roles and responsibilities. As the recruitment plan progresses, leaders and HR partners are kept up-to-date and have a clear picture of where things are.
- The ability to clearly communicate the company’s mission, vision, and core values to potential workers is essential.
- Maintain a strong pool of qualified applicants for all of our open jobs via your relentless networking efforts, creative sourcing methods, and ability to stay abreast of the latest recruitment tools and technology.
- In order to guarantee that applicants have a pleasant experience consistent with our employment brand, you will conduct audits and make improvements to the recruitment process and Talent Acquisition (TA).
- Employers should provide well-written and appealing job descriptions that are easy to understand, free of jargon, and optimized for search engine results.
- Recommend alternatives to the company’s current recruitment partners or practices to guarantee that our candidates and managers have the greatest possible experience with our company.
- Candidates, hiring managers, coworkers, and business partners should all be encouraged to work together in order to locate the most qualified candidates for the position.
- Find out about and connect with people who aren’t actively looking for work. This will help you build a pipeline of key talent that you can use right away and in the future, as well as build strong sourcing strategies that will attract top talent.
- Proactive engagement with teams and individuals to reduce bottlenecks and meet immediate recruitment needs while contributing to a bigger talent acquisition strategy.
- A good networking strategy is to master the skill of meeting the appropriate people and making a lasting impression.
- Every candidate should be treated with the same level of care and respect that we want our customers and employees to be treated with.
- Executives, hiring managers, supervisors, and candidates, as well as community partners and team members, are all able to effectively communicate with one another and with the organization.
- In order to properly manage a large number of application pipelines for a variety of demands and business sectors at the same time, exceptional multitasking skills are necessary..