7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Remote Senior Copywriter – Balurghat
The Senior Copywriter is the communications team’s chief wordsmith, responsible for attracting and retaining members through persuasive written content. All over the place, online and off, we need to have copy written, edited, and refined regarding our products and services. The Senior Copywriter takes a creative approach to projects and looks for chances to enhance our messaging in addition to assuring the accuracy and brand consistency of our content.
Job Title : Remote Senior Copywriter
Location : Balurghat, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 33.91 per hour.
Company : AQUA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure all outbound messages are on time, concise, and consistent with the Elevations brand voice.
- Maintain media standards and serve as the PR firm’s daily coordinator.
- To receive direction from imaginative leaders, ask perceptive questions.
- Support all communications channels (email, social, blog, digital banking, lead generation, PPC, branch marketing, PR) through collaboration on content production and review.
- Steer the creation of website content and oversee overarching strategic communication for major initiatives.
- Contribute original, collegiate-level writing while mastering many brand voices and styles.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to get input on the copy and incorporate it.
- There should be a focus on content, marketing, and organizational goals while writing and editing copy.
- Keep the brand’s voice and style standards in mind when writing content.
- Conduct thorough research on a wide variety of products and services in order to write effective copy for projects.
- Collaboration with designers, project managers, agencies, freelancers, and outside vendors throughout the creation of marketing materials is familiar territory.
- You should have experience giving presentations at all levels and be an expert with presentation software (PowerPoint, Google Slides).
- Put your knowledge to use, think outside the box, and take calculated actions when you’re trying to fix problems or find profitable opportunities.
- Experience in writing, communications, and/or marketing, preferably totaling seven years or more.
- An undergraduate degree is required; a major in business, communications, journalism, advertising, or English is preferable.