3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Research Analyst – Idkū
The Research Analyst offers operational research analytical assistance for intelligence, cyberspace operations, contingency operations, operational planning, joint and multilateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policies. A quantitative, logical foundation for decision-making is obtained by applying logic and scientific or economic disciplines and methodologies to the real and predictable, interacting operational activities of system systems.
Job Title : Research Analyst
Location : Idkū, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 22.94 per hour.
Company : IHeartMedia
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with management data assessment methodologies to develop needs and evaluate sampling, statistical analysis, and evaluation.
- Operational research concepts and approaches are used to solve complicated analytic issues by analyzing policies, procedures, standards, recommendations, and objectives, among other things.
- Experts employ a variety of scientific and economic methodologies to investigate complex subjects and identify and solve problems in a variety of fields, including health care, energy and environmental issues.
- Support the development of local thought leadership and forecasting, provide contributions to national thought leadership, and cooperate with the forecasting team on particular market and industry trends, among other responsibilities.
- Contributes significantly to the discovery and resolution of difficulties linked with the creation and execution of operational programs
- Identify relevant industry actors, such as research analysts and company management, in a creative way; do primary due diligence by contacting industry participants; and connect possible leads to the investment team.
- Contributes to the development of programs and makes technical suggestions that might aid in the accomplishment of long-term objectives.
- Participate in meetings with sales reps in your area. Be a part of the way market data is shown to the public. Create market reports; Keep track of and respond to any sales meeting action items and requests that come up during a sales meeting.
- Intermediate-level inventiveness is shown in research and development, as well as the drafting and presentation of papers like briefings and analyses. This individual is also a good problem solver.
- assist in or take the lead in the development of benefit/cost analysis models, the construction of mathematical model formulations, the construction of simulation models, and the calibration and validation of models
- Communicates fundamental technical ideas and terminology; implements standard technology in regular work
- distinguish between the types of information that may be evaluated using a process capacity study and those that can be evaluated via an analysis.
- A researcher identifies the business issue that needs to be researched, locates relevant material, and evaluates literature and data relating to the research topic in order to arrive at a conclusion. assesses the information that is currently available and draws conclusions from that data
- Understanding the underlying principles of a company issue and offering ideas on how to deal with the problem are only some of the solutions to business problems.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Operations Research, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related discipline from an accredited college or university.