3 Feb 2023
Part-Time Research Health Economist – Kaura Namoda
The Economist will do research on the industry, the market, and the economy to help the organization meet its goals or find a solution. In this job, the person will use a variety of data collection and statistical techniques, prepare the results for analysis, and share their findings with other people to help them think about possible strategies and keep coming up with new ideas.
Job Title : Research Health Economist
Location : Kaura Namoda, Zamfara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 43.21 per hour.
Company : AIG
Job Type : Part-Time
- Big and different datasets should be used for quick analysis and new products and services based on cutting-edge analytics, so these things should happen quickly as well.
- Develop a list of the data and methodology that will be utilized to perform extensive, unbiased research that will bridge knowledge gaps and serve as a foundation for future policy and planning efforts.
- Obtain economic data, compare previously submitted data with current situations, and identify correlations among variables.
- An integrated economic analysis is used to write down economic goals, objectives, policies, and/or predictions that can be monitored or evaluated.
- Research sponsors, management, or senior staff may have problems that need to be solved. Then, plan the study, coordinate the execution, and report on the results.
- Learn to successfully express economic concepts and quantitative data, both orally and in writing, to a wide range of audiences, including non-experts.
- Work with a senior Economist to conduct economic research, analyze and interpret economic data, develop estimates of benefits, and present the conclusions of your findings.
- Current models and prototypes will be monitored and re-engineered as required in order to improve and enhance core models as well as group research goals.
- Staff members are provided with the information they need, while also responding to information requests from other government agencies or the general public, within the power granted.
- Identifies and corrects problems in financial reporting systems, documents, data, and reports; tracks and monitors data and budget plan compliance.
- Up to one year of essential work experience may be substituted for any degree with a major other than economics.
- The capacity to communicate effectively in a variety of contexts, including business, journalism, academia, and politics.
- as well as addressing data quality issues, capable of handling a number of medium to complex projects at the same time
- The capacity to simplify complex economic data into presentations/reports that are accessible to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Individual economic research projects require planning, gathering information, analyzing and evaluating it, drawing conclusions, and writing a report.