9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Resource Manager – Kotri
We’re seeking for a high-volume Corporate Recruiter to work with our People Operations group. The Vice President of People Operations and the contact center management team will work closely with this person in order to recruit for long-term success. This role is critical to the company’s development. We’re searching for someone who’s passionate about helping businesses succeed by coming up with innovative approaches to interviewing and recruiting candidates.
Job Title : Resource Manager
Location : Kotri, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 38.18 per hour.
Company : Zeta Global
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain a strong pool of qualified applicants for all of our open jobs via your relentless networking efforts, creative sourcing methods, and ability to stay abreast of the latest recruitment tools and technology.
- Provides a feedback culture that promotes open communication with leaders and human resource partners. Leaders and human resource partners are kept informed of progress toward achieving the recruitment strategy’s objectives and have a clear knowledge of where things are along the route.
- The best method to provide the best experience for our candidates and managers is to do a gap analysis on the company’s current recruiting partners and processes and locate other agencies or techniques of recruiting.
- Design and negotiate compensation packages with potential candidates; present applications and provide complete profiles.
- As a rule, job descriptions should be written in plain English and optimized for search engine results so that potential employees may find them.
- Gain an extensive grasp of the Company’s activities as well as the ability to effectively communicate the Company’s vision, mission, and values to potential employees.
- It’s your role to oversee the whole recruitment process, from researching potential candidates to conducting phone screenings, assisting applicants in the interview process, and extending employment offers.
- Candidates, hiring managers, coworkers, and business partners should all be encouraged to work together in order to locate the most qualified candidates for the position.
- Develop a talent pool for the present and future, as well as a detailed sourcing campaign that will attract top personnel by doing research and networking with passive prospects.
- Candidates will have a good candidate experience that is consistent with our employment brand, which will be audited throughout the hiring process, as well as recommended improvements via projects in Talent Acquisition (TA).
- Effectively communicate successfully with executives, recruiting managers, supervisors, applicants, community partners, and team members
- Strong multitasking skills are required to efficiently handle many applicant pipelines for various needs and business sectors at the same time.
- Motivating oneself to take on additional duties; aggressively collaborating with groups and people to eliminate roadblocks and meet urgent hiring requirements while contributing to the larger talent acquisition plan.
- Become an expert at networking so that not only do you get to meet the right people at the right time, but you leave a lasting impression as well.
- Everyone who applies should be handled with the same care and respect that we want our customers and staff to be shown.