26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Restaurant Line Cook – Deoghar
To join our team, we’re seeking for a motivated and passionate Cook! You’ll be able to do more than merely prepare delectable meals from scratch under the guidance of the instructor. Every day, through your meals, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with residents and improve their quality of life. Come be a part of our team and make every day count in the kitchen!
Job Title : Restaurant Line Cook
Location : Deoghar, Jharkhand, India
Salary : $ 13.12 per hour.
Company : The Woodmark at Uptown
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist with cleaning equipment and dishwashing machines as needed to keep the kitchen, tools, and utensils clean.
- With regular standing and walking, you must be able to lift 20 pounds, push/pull 40 pounds, and carry 30 pounds.
- A cook is in charge of the setup, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and manufacturing of food and beverage items, as well as shutting and storing each work station.
- To effectively plan production requirements and request supplies and equipment, this person tastes items, examines menus, estimates food requirements, verifies production, and keeps records.
- The Cook must be organized, well-dressed, and professional. He or she must also be a team player who works well with others.
- In the absence of the Head Chef or Sous Chef, is responsible for ensuring that the kitchen is safe and efficient.
- Prepare high-quality hot and cold dishes using the Executive Chef’s recipes.
- Prepare monthly and annual cash flow predictions, as well as short- and long-term cash management plans.
- Meets the company’s scheduling requirements, which include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Assists in the organization and cleanliness of all kitchen areas, including storage shelves, passageways, workstations, walk-ins, refrigerators, and coolers.
- The ability to prioritize assignments and work with a varied collection of supervisors.
- If you are 18 years old or older, you must be able to pass a background check as required by Company policy, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, former job, education, and personal references, unless federal, state, or provincial legislation prohibits it.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent, with a culinary degree desirable.
- Must follow all health department and food safety rules set forth by the state and the executive chef, including HACCP and ServSafe concepts.
- A minimum of one year’s experience as a Cook in a high-volume, fast-paced kitchen is essential.