Full-Time Retail eCommerce Specialist – Mandi
The major goal of this position is to help the Merchant and the Online Merchant in executing on the go-to-market plan, as well as to support merchandising efforts in order to achieve operational excellence in the division. The position reports to the Merchant. In addition, the Merchandising Specialist is responsible for carrying out decisions made by Merchants and Online Merchants, including but not limited to setting-up vendors, setting-up new items, inputting costs, approving planograms, stocking and non-stocking items, online assorting decisions, maintaining online content / presence for their assigned categories, and ensuring accuracy of the stocking matrix for new and remerchandised stores. Marketing, Online, Supply Chain, Accounting, and Pricing are all supported by the MS, who serves as the key point of contact for shops and suppliers as a liaison to all internal support departments for Merchandising.
Job Title : Retail eCommerce Specialist
Location : Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 17.85 per hour.
Company : AZ Metro Distributors LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create a taxonomy and classification approach based on category and consumer activity data, and then deliver recommendations across owned and retailer channels.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Brand, and Marketing to bring successful collaborative projects to a close and create a consistent customer experience across all touch points.
- Maintain good ties to external partners so that the finest creative output may be achieved in line with the company’s brand identity and business objectives.
- Collaborate with partners both internal and external to ensure that our brand’s message is consistent regardless of where our consumers come into contact with us via each channel.
- help to design and execute all content creation including that which appears above and below the fold in conjunction with with the brand and creative agency and other external organizations Among other things, the brand and the corporation work together on new product launches and seasonal portfolio adjustments.
- Develop hypotheses and key performance indicators, supervise setup and execution of all A/B Tests, and present a next step recommendation based on the results from A/B Tests conducted on the site.
- keep track of things like catalog attributes and the process of getting important information from the supplier base, both retroactively and proactively.
- You must keep up to speed with the latest digital content trends and advances in order for your content strategy to be successful.
- Co-create suggestions for content performance, content ideation, and content optimization with a cross-functional team. Identify suitable content pillars for product support based on performance data and trend analysis.
- Assess the shopping experience and provide strategic suggestions to enhance consumer involvement, revenue creation, and conversion.
- have a proven track record of effectively meeting deadlines as well as handling many objectives.
- Curiosity and a burning drive to discover new and better methods to serve customers are the hallmarks of a marketer with a curious attitude.
- Proactivity and a start-up attitude, ability to perform well in a fast-paced workplace, autonomy/initiative, tenacity/resilience in achieving goals
- Self-motivated and able to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere with many responsibilities and internal customers.
- The capacity to successfully communicate with all stakeholders, including senior management, both orally and in writing is an absolute must for anybody in this position.