2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Revenue Enablement Instructional Designer – Al Aḩmadī
We are now looking for an Instructional Designer to join our team. Instructional Designers engage with faculty to design, create and implement accessible learning materials, based on research-identified best practices to satisfy stated learning goals, via the use of theories and research procedures.
Job Title : Revenue Enablement Instructional Designer
Location : Al Aḩmadī, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 50.21 per hour.
Company : DoorDash
Job Type : Full-Time
- To establish the effectiveness of educational programs, it is necessary to review outcomes and ensure that they are aligned with corporate goals.
- Adult learning theory should influence the creation of e-learning courses, instructional materials, and other electronic educational content.
- Instruct academics and employees in the technical and pedagogical skills necessary for producing and delivering compelling, interactive online courses.
- As part of a team, collaborate with colleagues to identify educational needs on a global and regional scale; develop learning goals; and provide engaging course materials.
- Researchers/organizers of information and content creators who translate difficult knowledge into professionally written, concise, interactive online or multimedia teaching are in high demand today.
- Align with existing project and management procedures, instructional design standards and processes, and company brand style and standards, including any applicable compliance needs.
- The ability to concurrently manage many projects in a fast-paced, uncertain setting while producing high-quality work on schedule
- A variety of instructional aids, including e-learning and assessment tools such as quizzes and presentations as well as instructor manuals, videos and audio recordings are all examples of supporting resources that may be created.
- Monitor technical and commercial developments in the industry; propose innovative tools and ways to boost the educational value of course materials and the efficiency of departmental operations.
- Executes needs/audience analysis and develops performance objectives, learning plans, and instructional techniques with instructional designers to produce high-quality, engaging solutions that are in alignment with the organization’s corporate goals and strategic imperatives. This position reports to the instructional designer.
- Use of multimedia components in instructional design and production of technology-based instructional content for a broad range of academic areas.
- Knowledge of the fundamental business and management concepts that are involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership method is required.
- It is necessary to be able to properly input data and move through a system using a keyboard and a mouse, as well as to utilize telephone and headphone equipment, and to listen while entering information into the system is necessary.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are needed along with the ability to influence others in their sub-team and the wider program team. A laser-like focus on results is also necessary.
- Organizational skills, ingenuity and inventiveness, and a willingness to accept change are required.