26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Rigger-Crane Operator – Bhind
The Crane Operator is in charge of rigging safety and the application of straps and other rigging to loads for crane or other material handling equipment transportation. Operators of cranes are directed. Move supplies and goods across the factory using an overhead crane.
Job Title : Rigger-Crane Operator
Location : Bhind, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 25.31 per hour.
Company : Brown & Root
Job Type : Full-Time
- Inspecting the crane for damaged or malfunctioning components, the crane operator transmits these findings to the supervisors. Crane lifting mechanism cleaning and lubrication.
- Prepare load for transport, check travel route with a whistle and crane operator, transport load to destination, place load, unhook rigging and return load to storage rack
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as any other legislation that may apply.
- You can monitor operations and make changes to the process using the control panel. Carry out all obligations in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Climbing a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet), inspecting the crane and cab, filling out inspection papers, operating the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and filling steel orders are all duties that are necessary for this position.
- Rigger Operation Manual (must be kept on the rigger at all times), referee whistle, chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker are all necessary for this work.
- This profession necessitates the ability to read and comprehend instruction manuals, blueprints, drawings, and specifications, as well as utilize arithmetic to determine load weights, wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes.
- Adaptable to any weather conditions and capable of reporting any and all incidents in real time. As ordered by management, fulfils different obligations. Everything is required for this job.
- Once the Crane Operator duties are completed and the workload for the primary job above allowed, does the chores of a Rigger.
- Use radio or visual signals, as well as other modes of communication, to work with riggers and truck drivers to lift items and other cargo.
- Prior experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or a crane of a comparable sort) from heights of 30 feet or greater and spans of 60 feet or greater is required.
- To guarantee the continued, needed level of physical health and capacity or fitness to execute the requirements of the position, this position requires the completion of a pre-employment physical examination and an annual physical examination afterward.
- Certification from either the NCCCO or the CIC is required. It’s necessary to have a current DOT medical card. Managerial certification or endorsement from the safety department is necessary. Because it’s required by the local government (DC requires operators to be licensed). An on-the-job assessment is required.
- Ability to ensure that all safety and housekeeping requirements are followed, that machine capacity is not exceeded, and that all tools, supplies, and equipment are properly stored and accounted for at the conclusion of each work day.
- It is necessary to have a basic understanding of equipment maintenance.