2 Feb 2023
Part-Time Risk Intern – Lagangilang
Please consider interning with us. Join us and receive practical experience in fields including market research, consumer insight, and user experience research. You’ll get to participate in and even take the reins on quantitative (surveys) and qualitative (consumer interviews) as well as user experience (UX) studies (observation and usability testing). Interns must be able to effectively communicate with clients both verbally and in writing.
Job Title : Risk Intern
Location : Lagangilang, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.51 per hour.
Company : First Citizens
Job Type : Part-Time
- On an as-needed basis, learns how to operate and maintain equipment.
- Develops an understanding of the businesses and customers supported by the function.
- Internship Responsibilities in a Nutshell (driving to appointments, medication calls, schedule accountability, etc.)
- Assist the User Experience Researcher in usability testing for our software products.
- Supporting or collaborating with multiple business functions/areas/departments.
- adheres to all safety and risk management policies and procedures set forth by the employer.
- Attends to requests for hold placements and calendar availability at diverse locations in a timely manner.
- Helps personnel in the maintenance and food service industries who are cleaning, maintaining, cooking, or serving in facilities for commercial, healthcare, educational, residential, or other establishments.
- You are expected to pitch in on any projects your team is tackling (mailing list, class binders, organizing rooms, etc.)
- Maintain databases for current offers, contracts, and venue calendars, as well as all other department booking information.
- Must be able to articulate and display, with or without reasonable accommodations, the ability to perform the essential functions of the job. Required to have the appropriate education, training, experience, and expertise.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and other basic office equipment.
- Having excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail are prerequisites.
- Superb capacity at managing one’s time and resources
- a capacity for critical thought, as well as the ability to make decisions and solve problems.