Part-Time Robert Half Careers 2022 in Saddle Brook, – Production Artist – Birnin Kebbi
Mechanicals must be produced by the production artist for both print and digital applications. This person will work closely with our internal studio staff as well as project managers, project stakeholders, producers, art directors, and designers. This position requires technical and in-depth understanding of file setup for both print and digital output. Throughout the course of a project, they must be proactive with print and be able to foresee printing-related problems and concerns. Must be very solution-focused and detail-oriented. They will also have to engage with both internal and external vendors on requirements, file delivery, assets, expenses, and billing.
Job Title : Robert Half Careers 2022 in Saddle Brook, – Production Artist
Location : Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 24.17 per hour.
Company : Moda Operandi
Job Type : Part-Time
- Checks technical packets for mistakes and, if any are found, finds solutions to them.
- Ensure that your trademark features are consistently used in your supplier networks.
- Ability to take guidance well and implement it into creative endeavors such as campaign design, derivative asset creation, and resizing of existing designs.
- possesses good time management abilities and responds promptly to many projects and deadlines.
- Create, review, and update all submission papers as necessary.
- In close collaboration with the design team, studies the suggested concept’s recipes, layouts, and materials to ensure the success of each design.
- As problems arise, communicate with the printer and the art department to find solutions.
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production.
- Coordinate with graphic, fine, and industrial design departments to ensure that printed materials retain their original aesthetic.
- Keep track of file modifications in a logical manner and update teams on any developments in production.
- Superb verbal and nonverbal communication skills; experienced working in teams at all levels of an organization.
- You should be an expert user of FlightCheck, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- You are confident in your ability to manage the print process with a vendor, ensuring that quality standards are met while meeting or beating deadlines.
- Two or more years’ experience in fashion graphic design, garment design, or fashion product development.
- Must be able to use MAC and all relevant tools, particularly Illustrator from the Adobe Creative Suite, with demonstrable ability.